Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Late Application for Elterngeld

Toggle
Late Application for Elterngeld
Answer
1/2/10 2:58 PM
Hi Friends,

Our Son is born on 17th march 2007. Wife was Hausfrau taking care of the child. she didnt work even before, so she doesnt have any Arbeitserlaubnis. after my Childs Birth in 2007 we applied for Eleterngeld in Baden wurtemberg region. we recived some letters later on regarding some missing papers which we have sent through post. after some months later we got a negative response that she cant get Elterngeld..so we went directly to Karlsruhe L-Bank Elterngelstelle and asked the reason why we wont get that elterngeld. so she responded that wife didnt work before and doesnt have arbeitserlaubnis, thats why its rejected. we took it as ernst and returned back Home.

now recently in 2009 we have heard from some of our freinds that its wrong and they have recieved the minimum amount even their wifes didnt work and even didnt have NE.

Is there any possibilty that i apply after 3 years for this Elterngeld, or is it zu spät.

Please do reply me if i can apply..if i have possibility of getting Elterngeld now.

Thanks-Regards
Singoi
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Late Application for Elterngeld
Answer
4/9/10 8:10 PM as a reply to Jeevan Singoi.
Hallo,

In order to get eltern geld the mother should have a valid work visa (she need not be working but the visa should allow her to work). Generally after 2 years of arrival the dependents can get this visa. You should have changed your wife visa to have this permission and submitted the latest visa for elterngeld people.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Late Application for Elterngeld
Answer
4/9/10 9:07 PM as a reply to Jeevan Singoi.
Yes,from earlier posts wife must be able to work and have permit.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott