Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Einbürgerung (murphy strikes)

Toggle
Einbürgerung (murphy strikes)
Answer
1/1/16 12:03 PM
Hello Everybody,

First my situation: Apllied for my einbürgerung in NRW, got positive reply (zusichrung) and the in december also applied for the renunciation of my current nationality.

Problem: Now due to my job i have to shift to another city also in NRW (2 hrs drive apart) in Feburary. I am confused what should i do with regard to my Anmeldung. As far as i know the rules in all NRW cities are same and the decision done will remain intact irrespective of the city (i might be wrong). How will it impact on the process duration. Once before i got a reply that it will prolong the process for about 6 months. The thing is my nationality renunciation process will also take around 6 months, so if i change the anmeldung right now then my documents will be in Köln with all beurucratic formalities  in next 6 months i.e. around the same time as my nationality renunciation process will be finished so in this case my process might not be prolonged. 

Opinion: I would like to ask the experiencxed people on this forum should i go for this way or should i keep my hauptanmeldung in the current city and register the second appartment(in Köln) as zweitwohnung in that case i will be paying double rents till the end of my citizenship process.

Hope to hear some nice advice from your side soon.

Have a nice day and Happy new year.

Regards! 
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Einbürgerung (murphy strikes)
Answer
1/4/16 3:41 PM as a reply to Zia Rehman.
Zia Rehman:
Hello Everybody,

First my situation: Apllied for my einbürgerung in NRW, got positive reply (zusichrung) and the in december also applied for the renunciation of my current nationality.

Problem: Now due to my job i have to shift to another city also in NRW (2 hrs drive apart) in Feburary. I am confused what should i do with regard to my Anmeldung. As far as i know the rules in all NRW cities are same and the decision done will remain intact irrespective of the city (i might be wrong). How will it impact on the process duration. Once before i got a reply that it will prolong the process for about 6 months. The thing is my nationality renunciation process will also take around 6 months, so if i change the anmeldung right now then my documents will be in Köln with all beurucratic formalities  in next 6 months i.e. around the same time as my nationality renunciation process will be finished so in this case my process might not be prolonged. 

Opinion: I would like to ask the experiencxed people on this forum should i go for this way or should i keep my hauptanmeldung in the current city and register the second appartment(in Köln) as zweitwohnung in that case i will be paying double rents till the end of my citizenship process.

Hope to hear some nice advice from your side soon.

Have a nice day and Happy new year.

Regards! 
Hi Zia,

Since you have already received the Official Einbürgerungszusicherung and based on that you already applied for renunciation of your current citizenship, the rule of 6 months delay doesnt apply to you now (from my personal experience). Confidently go to the Einbürgerungsbehörde (EBH) in your current city and inform them about these changes (Please note: you MUST inform them about any changes with respect to job, new apartment etc etc). In my case, i changed my residential address from one city to another within Hessen, during Ausbürgerungsprozess, and it wasn't an issue.

Good luck and keep us posted!

regards, Raj++
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3