Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
Question
Answer
7/27/06 8:11 PM
Dear Friends,

Hello i am goldy from india now i am in germany,
i had apply for marriage in standsamt and i give all the papers which they need. now the papers they sent to india for legalitation ??. and at the moment i get a recidencepermit for 3 months as a guest (i can not work here with this permit). beacuse i want to work here!!
i want to know if i go to copenhagen denmark for marriage the marriage certificate is accecptable here in germany??
and if accecptable here then what time they take to give me work permit????

Please comments!!

Goldy
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Question
Answer
7/27/06 10:11 PM as a reply to Goldy Singh.
Dear Goldy,

I heard the proces can take 3-6 months, so be patient.

I have a question for you though, do you marry because you love your wife or because of you want to work here??
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/28/06 12:20 AM as a reply to Goldy Singh.
Dear Friend,

Thanks for your reply!

First I want to say that I love my wife!!!!
pls. tell me if we go to Denmark for marrying: do i immdt. get with marriage certificate from denmark a permission to work here in germany????

Thanks

Goldy
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/28/06 12:51 AM as a reply to Goldy Singh.
your topic was discussed in this forum already.
If I amn't mistaken, normally it is accepted but it seems that some federal state doesn't.
Please search in the forum about the related topic.

The way I understood the process -> you can get married in denmark but your certificate still has to be validated in germany (maybe this way faster), then you can change your residentpermit to spouse residenpermit (which will enable you to work in germany) -> others which know better please comment!

Getting married in denmark itself doesn't give you right to work in germany.

by the way, how can you be so confident to find a job here??? Do you speak fluently german?
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott