Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Meeting the World!

anhörung im ordnungswidrigkeitenverfahren

Toggle
Dear All,

I have recieved a letter from Straßenverkehrsamt yesterday stating that I have crossed a speed limit of about 23 kmph and some law numbers are printed.

What does this letter means, i do not understand? What am I supposed to do now? Am I going to be fined or ?? What are the steps that I am supposed to take now. Does someone had a similar experience?

Please share your experiences.

regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Re: anhörung im ordnungswidrigkeitenverfahren
Answer
6/23/10 9:35 PM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
Depending on where you were, you will be fine 70 or 80€ and you got yourself 1 Punkt in Flensburg.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/24/10 12:34 AM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
@NOBODY
Thank you very much for your fast response. I still have some things in my mind that pinning me.

Do I need to respond to the letter they sent to me ? Because nothing was mentioned in the letter and I am getting confused. At the back of the letter they are some entries which I can fill with my details and etc. Do I need to fill those things and send back them? How will I be informed that the fine they charging me and any points that will be entered in the flensbuch. Sorry, to put so many things but i need to have clearing this issue.

thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/24/10 1:24 PM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
Hi SSDKSSDK,

I think is a legal stuff that if you are about to receive points in Flensburg you need to be notified and you have the right to defend yourself against this.

As I could understand from your post, you were 23 km/h faster than allowed (surely were more because they usually substract from the measured speed the error of the measurement device) and as NoBody said, with 23 km/h you get one point.

If you agree you were faster, you need to sign the form and accept the punishment. If you think that was wrong, you can fill it, give your explanations and wait for the next steps.

My advice: accept the charges, pay the fine and be a good boy for two years and the points will be deleted.

Note: I wonder the title of the post "Anhörung im Ordnunwidrigkeitverfahren" - This is all what´s in the note? Anhörung is an audience...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/24/10 8:12 PM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
Hi YO,

Thank you very much for your advice. I should accept my mistake and with a help of my friend I get translated the complete text for understanding and responded as required. It is exactly what you explained in your post. It will probably be my first point/s in Flensburg since I recieve my license and I hope for not committing again such mistakes.

The subject line in the letter was exactly what I have written in my post.

Thank you very much all, for your fast responses.

Regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/24/10 10:23 PM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
when did you got your license ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/25/10 12:28 PM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
@engineer
2 and half years back.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/25/10 12:48 PM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
@SSDKSSDK,

looks like you shoot your car with 60km/h speed in a 30km/h zone..

zara hat ke, zara bach ke, yeh hai "Deutschland".
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott