Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Need Help: ALG-I and Elterngeld's effect on Citizenship Plz Reply.

Toggle
Need Help: ALG-I and Elterngeld's effect on Citizenship Plz Reply.
elterngeld citizenship alg-i
Answer
12/10/15 11:35 AM
Dear Trust7 members,

I search this forum but couldn't find a precise info. Can someone please help me in getting out of this situation.. I worked for about 6 years in Geramny and holds NE.

1) ALG-I effect on citizenship. Should I avoid ALG-I if I want to apply for citizenship later on ? will it effect my case even if I found a job later on ?

2) Nationality of new born: I have NE since 3 years + total stay of 8 years (Staatsangehörigkeitsgesetz § 4 StaG (3) is fulfilled). In Bayern is it enough for baby ? should I initiate any process ?

3) Elterngeld's effect on citizenship: will it effect my citizenship later on ? Having both options which one is better ALG-I or Elterngeld ? to avoid any risk in citizenship ?

4)Citizenship: I have job until March 2016 and Einbürgurungsamt has asked me to submit application on 01.01.2016. I am confused as what should be my priorities now.

To set my priorities right... I would need suggestions and valuable ideas from experienced people on this forum.

Thank you !!
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Need Help: ALG-I and Elterngeld's effect on Citizenship Plz Reply.
Answer
12/25/15 3:52 PM as a reply to scor pion.
Can some senior please give some valuable suggestions !!

Thanks in advance and Happy New year !
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/1/16 11:26 AM as a reply to scor pion.
Hi,

1. Arbeitslosegeld has definately impact on citizenship. But the funny thing is you can apply for Citizenship and submit your pay slips etc. If the whole process is finished before march 2016 (which is near to imposible) then there is no problem but if they decide later they will ask for you current pay slips again and if you are jobless at that time you citizenship application will be denied. I dont know where r u from but depending on nationalities the einbürgerung process varies there are some countries for whon the process is 3 month and some other countries where u have to cancel your nationality takes in best case scenerio 1 year and in worst 2. Hope that helps.

2. Eltern and kindergeld both, dont have any impact on citizenship aplication.

3. For you child better apply directly for Citizenship.

Regrads! 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/1/16 8:21 PM as a reply to Zia Rehman.
Zia Rehman:
Hi,

1. Arbeitslosegeld has definately impact on citizenship. But the funny thing is you can apply for Citizenship and submit your pay slips etc. If the whole process is finished before march 2016 (which is near to imposible) then there is no problem but if they decide later they will ask for you current pay slips again and if you are jobless at that time you citizenship application will be denied. I dont know where r u from but depending on nationalities the einbürgerung process varies there are some countries for whon the process is 3 month and some other countries where u have to cancel your nationality takes in best case scenerio 1 year and in worst 2. Hope that helps.

2. Eltern and kindergeld both, dont have any impact on citizenship aplication.

3. For you child better apply directly for Citizenship.

Regrads! 

Thank Zia sahib for your detailed reply and all the Best for your remaining process !

I have submitted my application this week. The officer said that process (zusichrung) might will end within March.  I have to cancel my previous citizenship (if get positive reply from them)  just like you emoticon

If I understood your reply correctly, does it mean that if I get positive reply (zusichrung) until March.. then for the next process of cancellation and other things still need person to have a job ? or is it not important ?

Thanks again for your reply. 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/2/16 12:53 PM as a reply to scor pion.
Hi,
Exactly, after u get the nationality cancellation certificate and go to the ABH to submit it they will again ask for current pay slips. As i said the renunciation takes from 3 months to 1 year and in that period a lot of things can change thats why they ask again for documents and it is normally written in the letter you will recieve on a positive decision.

Regards! 
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18