Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

family reunion visa within 6 weeks

Toggle
family reunion visa within 6 weeks
Answer
12/10/15 10:44 AM
Hello,
I got family reunion visa(spouse) within 6 weeks of application. 
I have submitted my appliaction in Kolkata consulate on 15th october, 2015 including all documents (including formal invitation from spouse, spouse amployment aggrement and house rental aggrement in germany) as well as marriage certificate verification fee 15000/- and visa fee.
My husband is a researcher(post doc) in a german university thats why there is no need of german language certi.
Kindly submit all proper documents to the consulate and also to the marriage verification officer, it will get very easy to get visa.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: family reunion visa within 6 weeks
Answer
12/30/15 12:57 PM as a reply to Sonam Maiti.
Sonam,
I am having a german work conntract into IT- softwares .Now, me and my spouse need to apply for "German National Visa ". at bangalore german consulate.

Can you pls let me know a few things regarding supporting doc for sopuse visa.
1.We both will be filing the application same day on 12th jan, 2016, I think  house rental aggrement , you are talking is of german address. As i am also appling now newly, so wat should be done in this case?

2. How can we get the marriage certification translated into germany ? and when we need to provide the marriage verification fee ? do we need to have a DD for the same while appling for spouse?

I would appreciate if you can get in TOUCH WITH ME ON MY MAILID : mayank.dixit009@gmail.com
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott