Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

regarding EG status

Toggle
regarding EG status
Answer
9/12/05 7:38 PM
Hello all,

I have been trying to get EG status since a long time.

Last time when I went to behoerde, beamterin told me to provide me a letter stating that I earn 84k per annum. When I gave that letter to them, now they referred my case to bundes arbeit agentur.

Does anybody know what other arguments I should make so that I can convince the people there?

As of me , I am a green card holder working in Germany for the past 4 years.

Please help me in this matter.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: regarding EG status
Answer
9/12/05 8:42 PM as a reply to narmendra yentrapati.
Hi Narmendray,

I cant understand why are you after EG status? Since you are earning 84K, you are clearly eligible for Niederlassungserlaubnis.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/12/05 9:02 PM as a reply to narmendra yentrapati.
exactly what I thought.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/13/05 3:56 PM as a reply to narmendra yentrapati.
Hi,
For NE whats the minimum salary thats needed.I have a GC since 2004.(One year !)

Further, If I hold two jobs and the combined salary comes to NE required salary can I apply for NE?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/13/05 4:03 PM as a reply to narmendra yentrapati.
"For NE whats the minimum salary thats needed", none.

"Further, If I hold two jobs and the combined salary comes to NE required salary can I apply for NE?", no minimum salary, thus question is void. Unless you want to apply under the §19 then it's something around 84K

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/13/05 4:08 PM as a reply to narmendra yentrapati.
Thanks,

if there is No minimum salary then all the applicants can directly go for NE !!!

If prior to haveing spent 60 months is D the applicant wishes to have a NE, certainly the salary willl come in play.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/13/05 4:22 PM as a reply to narmendra yentrapati.
"if there is No minimum salary then all the applicants can directly go for NE !!!", false because salary is not an issue when it comes to §9 NE and it's not even the requirement for §9.

"If prior to haveing spent 60 months is D the applicant wishes to have a NE, certainly the salary willl come in play", no because I've made 58 months but had my NE and none asked me about my salary.

Try to search the forum or check the §9 of the AuslGz to get a view on the requirements for NE.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/13/05 7:42 PM as a reply to narmendra yentrapati.
My problem is that I dont speak German( only in Emergency) .Thats why I am interested in EG rather than NE for now.

In these 6months, I will try to improve my German and then ask for NE. What do you say?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/13/05 7:57 PM as a reply to narmendra yentrapati.
you should get the NE! Try again!

German is also for the business after getting the NE:-)

good luck!

csharp
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/13/05 8:19 PM as a reply to narmendra yentrapati.
@narmendray

"My problem is that I dont speak German( only in Emergency).Thats why I am interested in EG rather than NE for now."

You could get NE under § 19, German language skills are not required for § 19.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott