Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Krankenversicherungen outside EU.

Toggle
Krankenversicherungen outside EU.
Answer
10/29/07 5:15 PM
As most of us have Krankenversicherungen valid within EU states. Does anybody tried to include Krankenversicherungen while outside EU. Actually I want to ask if anyone from india tried to add so called Reise-Krankenversicherungen on top of your normal EU-Krankenversicherungen. My insurnce provider tells me that it would be possible to have this travel insurance with addtional cost of 9 Euros and this will include medical insurance in india for a period of 6 weeks maximum in a year and then for each extra day I'll be charged 3.20 E per day. Does anybody tried this? How does it work? We know most of hospitals and Dr. in india accept only cash. You valuable comments pls.-- Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Krankenversicherungen outside EU.
Answer
11/27/07 8:41 PM as a reply to subir subir.
As per my knowledge most of the German insurance companies reimburse all medical bills outside EU. I am not sure what kind of insurance plan you are in!!!

Srikanth
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18