Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Good & bad news (got NE & Fear to loose it)

Toggle
Dear members,

I received my NE (as per §9) last week. Today Ausländerbehorde informed my rechtsanwalte that they have made mistake in issuance of NE and they want to take it back.

I had made application 4 months ago and after long wait i got NE last week.

I am too much worried and afraid about what can happen in future.

I request your experienced advice on this matter.

Thanks & Regards

Riku Dost
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Good & bad news (got NE & Fear to loose it)
Answer
11/18/09 11:23 AM as a reply to Riku Dost.
Unfortunately they have the power to do that. What mistake did they make?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/18/09 11:51 AM as a reply to Riku Dost.
@rikudost

Today Ausländerbehorde informed my rechtsanwalte that they have made mistake in issuance of NE and they want to take it back....

Since your Rechtsanwalt tried to screw you last time, you are not anymore in touch with him and hence are not aware of any mistakes from Ausländerbehorde. Ignorance is bliss ;-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/18/09 1:53 PM as a reply to Riku Dost.
Thanks for your reply.

To Raj:

The lady from ausländerbehorde told my rechtsanwalte that she had not read my file (Akten) properly and she took wrong decision in hurry.

To Akshay: 'Since your Rechtsanwalt tried to screw you last time, you are not anymore in touch with him'

I have my rechtsanwalte for 2 weeks and i was regularly in contact with him.

Anyone from this forum who had this strange experience with ausländerbehore, please share your views.

Thanks & regards,
Riku Dost
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/18/09 2:10 PM as a reply to Riku Dost.
>>The lady from ausländerbehorde told my rechtsanwalte that she had not read my file (Akten) properly and she took wrong decision in hurry.

But you have applied 4 months before!!! So how could the lady say, she took a decision in a hurry

You got your lawyer 2 weeks before!! So why did u have to take a lawyer now?

I think you are not giving us the full picture here.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/18/09 2:42 PM as a reply to Riku Dost.
To Raj:

'You got your lawyer 2 weeks before!! So why did u have to take a lawyer now?'

Because there was unnecessary delay, so i took lawyer by thinking that it will speed up the case.

'I think you are not giving us the full picture here.'

There is nothing to hide. Actually my case officer was another (Say Herr abc) and when i went to collect NE there was another officer (Say Herr xyz). So, Herr xyz issued me NE in the absence of Herr abc. And now, herr xyz claiming that he did not checked my akten properly.

Should i go to gericht against the decision of ausländerbehore or return my NE and get stamped normal visa.

Any sincere advice will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Riku Dost
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/18/09 2:53 PM as a reply to Riku Dost.
>>Should i go to gericht against the decision of ausländerbehore or return my NE and get stamped normal visa.

Are you eligible for NE in the first place? If yes then ask why you are being denied NE and if they say you still have to fulfill certain conditions, then it is your right to know what those are.

For now return the NE and get normal visa and dont waste time for courts or lawyer. It is just a matter of time if you are eligible.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/27/10 3:04 PM as a reply to Riku Dost.
Dear Trust7 members,

Auslanderbehörde has sent me letter stating that after having consultation with deciding staff they have decided not to withdraw the issued NE.

I thank the trust7 members who had responded to my query and especially Mr. Raj for his positive attitude in answering the questions.

Regards.

Riku
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/27/10 5:14 PM as a reply to Riku Dost.
congrads.. welcome to the club
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/28/10 7:05 PM as a reply to Riku Dost.
I don't understand the whole story!
how did your Rechtanwalt screwed you?
You mean you has hired a Rechtanwalt to speed up the application but what he/she did is to slow down the process? or to cancel??
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/31/10 11:43 AM as a reply to Riku Dost.
What exactly BE and NE means?
Where on net can I find §9 information?

Thank you,
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7