Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Visit Visa rejected 2nd time

Toggle
Visit Visa rejected 2nd time
visa related question
Answer
11/21/15 10:08 AM
My brother was applied for the German visit visa 2nd time (first time was in 2011) in Pakistan on 11/11/2015 and he got rejection after 10 days with the following reasons. His Marital status is married with two kids. He provided enough documents and reasons to visit me in Germany but this is 2nd time that German embassy rejected his visa with the same objections that they gave in 2011. 
Personally I am very disappointed from following reasons. He just want to visit me in Germany and there is no other intentions. We can also give any kind of securities (my brother said this also in German embassy during his interview). 

1/Die vorgelegten Informationen über den Zweck und die Bedingungen des beabsichtigten Aufenthalts waren nicht glaubhaft.
2/Ihre Absicht, vor Ablauf des Visums aus dem Hoheitsgebiet der Mitgliedstaaten auszureisen, konnte nicht festgestellt werden.
Just google translate:
1/The presented information about the purpose and conditions of the intended stay were not credible.
2/your intention to depart, before the expiry of the visa from the territory of the Member States could not be found.

Can somebody please help that how to proceed now against these reasons ( I didn't do anything last time in 2011). German embassy also mentioned that he can apply for Remonstration within one month.
What are your experiences audience? Should he apply for Remonstration? I am thinking that I should now hire one lawyer here in Germany and then put this case in Berlin court. What do you think? How much cost should I consider to put this matter in Berlin court via lawyer? If I will not do any thing this time then I think every time he will get a rejection with the same reasons. I need your support "trust7" to solve this matter. I will appreciate any kind of help from your side. 
Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Visit Visa rejected 2nd time
Answer
11/22/15 4:59 PM as a reply to Hey Ho.
Hi,
this is 100% a case for a lawyer! I can recommend Katja Ponert from VPMK Rechtsanwälte Berlin. They will tell you in advance how much you have to calculate for the costs.

VPMK

Good luck
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/22/15 8:27 PM as a reply to trust7.
Please provide me the contact details of Miss Ponert Katja. 
Thanks Detlef. 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/22/15 11:49 PM as a reply to Hey Ho.
Hi,

I guess you have not realized, that I already provided you a link to the VPMK website with all contact details?
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott