Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

EU WorkPermit ???

EU WorkPermit ???
Answer
2/13/06 6:58 PM
Hello all!

Its nice to know that there is such a site helping all with everyone's experiences.

My case goes like this. My wife is a German citizen and I am an IT expert from India working in IT since 2 years here. I have got a 3 year Residence Permit and an unlimited work permit. I have not yet got my unlimited residence permit as one of the conditions is that I should know German language which I still am shy about. Recently I got a job another EU country outside of Germany. The company there is happy to process my work permit but I am keen to pursue any FreizügG/EU if applicable in my case.
(1) Am i also elligible to work in any EU country (i still dont have Permanent RP only a limited one called AUFENTHALTSERLAUBNIS till 2007, I came here in 2003. I was told this would get converted to a permanent one after 3 years or 5 years whenever I satisfied the integration conditions.
(2) Should my wife find work and residence in the other EU country first, then only am i eligible to follow her, or can I exersice this right now and avail of the job oppurtunity I have there without (the company) processing my work permit??

Please advise.

Thanks,
bam.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7