Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Family reunion visa_still waiting

Toggle
Family reunion visa_still waiting
Answer
11/9/15 12:18 PM
Hi,
I am an electrical engineer working for Siemens AG in Erlangen. My wife and myself applied for the visa together on Aug 20, 2015 with all the required documents. Since I had prior work permit, i received the visa in 10 days. My wife was told she would get visa in 8-12 weeks. The consulate has even collected our marriage certificate (original) for verification.
Initially I was waiting for my wife's visa so that we could travel together but then since it was delayed never endingly, I was forced travel first. I reached Erlangen in the last week of October. The duration of 12 weeks has been completed on 5th Nov,2015 but still we haven't received any updates from the embassy on the same. 
Calls to the German embassy in Bangalore, India is not bearing any fruits since they inform the status is pending from Germany. I have written emails to the Bangalore German consulate but hasn't received any reply.
Can I check with the ABH (RatHaus) in Erlangen? I have already mailed them for an appointment but haven't received any confirmation for the same.
Request your support in suggesting the next steps to be taken.

Thanks in advance,
rahul rajagopal
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Family reunion visa_still waiting
Answer
11/9/15 3:24 PM as a reply to Rahul Rajagopal.
Best thing to do in this situation would be to get a response from the ABH in your city. Best of luck!
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Family reunion visa_still waiting
Answer
11/25/15 9:57 AM as a reply to Fiend.
Hi Rahul,

Even I have the same situation. Is the Visa got approved for your family.

Any luck in checking with ABH?

Regards,
AB.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7