Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Gelichwertigkeitsbescheinigung". Detlef kindly explain!!!

Toggle
Hello everyone,
itz been a while that i haven't posted any....today i have something really important for me and may be for some others too i want detlef to put light on this....well i am an indian...did my masters in microbiology from india doing my second masters here(for no use) i have been trying for jobs as microbiologists,technicians etc etc....one good prof then sent me an email saying the following

**The most important thing is that you try to get "Gelichwertigkeitsbescheinigung". That means somebody in germany has to confirm that your study equals german schools for technicians. If you have this pice of paper, the institutions know that they can give you a job.

now they told me that in general two institutions in germany are able to sign you this paper: Either you ask any german school for tecnicians to so that or you asl the german administration. Here in Munich, it would be the "Regierung von Oberbayern" - that means it is from the state you are living in. I think you should contact any of those two institutions to get your degree valied for the use in germany. That will help you a lot for further applications.

Good luck with administration,

Dr XXX

SO::::COULD SOME ONE TELL ME MORE ABOUT Gelichwertigkeitsbescheinigung"......and to give more idea about my profile i have considearable amount of work exp in my field back in india...kindly advice what could be done to better my job search.....

thanq in advance to all who wud take pains to answer me

cheers
panna
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Gelichwertigkeitsbescheinigung". Detlef kindly explain!!!
Answer
1/14/06 12:22 PM as a reply to koppala kalpana karthik.
Hi Panna,

this Prof. already explained it. First of all the correct spelling is: 'Gleichwertigkeitsbescheinigung'

You just need a proof, that the institution, school or university, in India, where you did your Master degree, is an accepted one, with the same standard as any German University.

That's all.

Good luck and a nice weekend to all of you :-)
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/14/06 1:39 PM as a reply to koppala kalpana karthik.
hi detlef,
thanq for the reply...as i have little knowldge about the above said thing.....could u throw some light about where can i find one such institute in NRW??? and ...do u really think indian std do not meet that of german??? but many do get jobs with indian qualifications if i am not wrong....kindly advice....

have a nice weekend.

panna
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/14/06 3:48 PM as a reply to koppala kalpana karthik.
Hi,

"could u throw some light about where can i find one such institute in NRW???"

Use Google, as every person would do it in your feet.

"do u really think indian std do not meet that of german???"

That is what is going to evaluate the center where you have to do the Gleichwertigkeitsbescheinigung.

"many do get jobs with indian qualifications if i am not wrong...."

Yes, if they get the Gleichwertigkeitsbescheinigung of their studies ;-)

BTW, this sounds very strange:

"my second masters here(for no use)"

What does it mean that you don't use it?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/15/06 1:26 AM as a reply to koppala kalpana karthik.
My interpretation is:
the first master is so good that the second is too easy, than it become useless.
this comment sound familiar.
however good luck.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/15/06 4:33 AM as a reply to koppala kalpana karthik.
Dear Panna,

The other side of the story looks like this,

Q) Are German degrees recognised in India

Ans) The German system of higher education is quite different from the Indian system. At a German university you can study for one of the degrees (UG, PG or PhD), the level varying according to the disciplines. Many German universities confer Bachelor's and Master's degrees that are internationally recognised. Prior to enrolment at a German institution of higher education you are advised to find out from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) whether and which of these degrees are recognised in India.

To give you in-depth information of the other side of story, please refer to this particular site,
http://www.aiuweb.org/faq.htm
The first FAQ should give you a chance to find out, which Indian universities are recognised? So call them or send an email to find out.

Remember this is the other side of the story. I have no idea how would you contact such organisations here in Germany so I wish you good luck!

regards,
Babloo
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/15/06 12:32 PM as a reply to koppala kalpana karthik.
what you need is Anerkennung ausländischer Bildungsabschlüsse und -nachweise

this link could be usefull:

http://www.bildungsportal.nrw.de/BP/Schule/Internationales/Anerkennung/Zustaendigkeiten/index.html

and on that page you'll find this link:

http://www.anabin.de/

and this also:

http://www.innovation.nrw.de/Hochschulen_in_NRW/Internationales/AuslaendischeAbschluesse/index.html
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/17/06 8:54 PM as a reply to koppala kalpana karthik.
hello once again.....

DVD and BABLOO....das ist sehr nett vom dir!

thatz all i can write in german....thank you so much guyz i think that was what i really needed...thanq so much once again....longlive trust7 !!!!!!!

cheers
panna
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3