Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Visa Issue

Toggle
Visa Issue
Answer
7/28/06 12:31 AM
Hi ,

i recently arrived germany on spouse visa . initially i got 1 year visa .

i want to apply for jobs. I have folowing entry in my passport. Does it mean i can work any where in germany or i can only work in city where visa was issued.

"unselbständige erwerbstätigkeit gestattet.Selbständige Erwerbstätigkeit nicht gestattet"

Regards
reshmi
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Visa Issue
Answer
7/28/06 12:35 PM as a reply to reshma sagar.
You can work anywhere in germany for any company. Only that you cant work as a freelancer.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/28/06 6:37 PM as a reply to reshma sagar.
Thank-you very much for your input.

My husband has TAX class 3 . I got a job offer where i get less salary than him.

So do i have to take TAX class 5.Which tax class would be better. Do i have to pay more with TAX class 5.

have a nice week end.

Regards
reshmi
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/28/06 6:41 PM as a reply to reshma sagar.
Yes , you have to take class V and pay more taxes. For calculating the amount of tax u pay use the following website
http://www.steuern-online.de/rechner/nettolohn/index.html

Also use a good Tax-consultant which will help you at end of the year since both of you may work
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/29/06 1:05 AM as a reply to reshma sagar.
class 3 and 5 are good combination, however theoritically you have to do tax declaration in the end of the year.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/8/06 7:04 PM as a reply to reshma sagar.
Hi Reshmi,
Can you get in touch with me @ usha.n.joshi at gmail dot com. I would like to discuss with you regarding a similar topic.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Usha.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7