Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Need Advice urgently!!

Toggle
Need Advice urgently!!
Answer
7/8/08 9:57 PM
Hi All,
Now i am doing my master's in Germany..I finished my theoretical part of my course..Now i got a offer from Germany company to doing my Internship..Internship is compulsory in my course..

I heard that if intership is compulsory then i dont need to pay TAX(means 20%/month)..I told this to my company and i produce letter from my university..But they didnt heard about this matter..They want to know the rule or LAW..

Any one know the rule or LAW..Or may b tell me where i can know abt this rule or law..And advice me how can i explain my comapny abt this matter..
I have tell this as soon as possible to my company

Thankx in advance,
Regards,
!!
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Need Advice urgently!!
Answer
7/9/08 12:31 PM as a reply to AMIT SARKAR.
dude, even if you pay tax you can claim them back at the end of the year.. why stress yourself out.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/9/08 1:42 PM as a reply to AMIT SARKAR.
U r right, Raj..But i heard that to get back this money it will take time or may b long procedure..

M i right..
Rgds,
hiamit
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/9/08 2:08 PM as a reply to AMIT SARKAR.
Even if you are a student you have to file Tax Returns next year. Wait till you get the tax card for 2008 and apply for tax returns in 2009. It will take max 3 months before you get the money back and it is not a big procedure. You just have to fill a 4 page form and send it to finanzamt.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/9/08 3:11 PM as a reply to AMIT SARKAR.
Thankx..I have the TAX card means Lohnstesserkarte of 2008..Then can u tell me what i have to do in the begging of 2009..
Thankx in advance.
Rgds,
hiamit
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/9/08 3:34 PM as a reply to AMIT SARKAR.
you have to fill in the form which looks something like this

https://www.formulare-bfinv.de/ffw/resources/ticket/A079E9DF264D07604556-9286/ESt_1_A_2006.pdf

contact the Finanzamt for your region for getting the actual form and other advice.

http://www.steuerliches-info-center.de/de/003_menu_links/004_LFINV/index.php

Fillup the form and send it to the finanzamt along with your Taxcard, immatrikulation bescheinigung and you are done.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott