Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

NE and questions...

Toggle
NE and questions...
Answer
4/3/06 6:34 PM
Hi all,
today I was at the ABH, I applied for NE because on 1 May I will be 5 years in Germany. They told me that all my papers are fine (even my "arbeitsvertrag ist befristet"). The Beamter told me that I should come on 1 June to get my NE. (1 June 2001 I got my first Aufenthaltserlaubnis). She mentioned something like: On 1 June we will ask you some questions then issue you the NE...Anyone know what are these "some questions"??
regards
0 (0 Votes)

Re: NE and questions...
Answer
4/3/06 7:31 PM as a reply to ziad Ashkar.
Hi zash,

I have a question about "arbeitsvertrag":
Befristet till ????!
I have the same Case, in FFM, also befristet, and they told me that i can not get NE.

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/3/06 8:30 PM as a reply to ziad Ashkar.
my vertrag is befristet till 2008 (2 years from now) and they told me that 2 years from now are enough to get the NE.
until when is your vertrag vefristet??
Anyone to add some info about the "questions asked when getting the NE"???
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/3/06 10:24 PM as a reply to ziad Ashkar.
The law says you "must have a stable and regular income" - there is no need to have a permanent contract. In the German mindset, stable and regular income means a permanent contract - who cares about the German mindset!

I am a freelancer and I got NE with a 6 month contract.

When I had my appointment for NE, I just took a letter from my accountant showing my income in the previous 4 years ( in addition to my 6 month contract ). They had no problem with this.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/4/06 12:19 PM as a reply to ziad Ashkar.
"some questions"

God knows depends on the Beamter but be prepared to answer them in German and I don't think that these questions would be that hard to answer if you living here for so many years.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/4/06 1:23 PM as a reply to ziad Ashkar.
Hi,

my "Vertrag" ist just 2 Months below the GC Expires!!!
In that they call me in May, it could be that i will have 4 Months till end of August.
But they told that is still not enought for NE.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/4/06 3:03 PM as a reply to ziad Ashkar.
Hi Kosovar
I did not understand you exaclty. When did u come to Germany (so when do ur 5 years finish) and until when is ur vertraf befristet?
Are you working in a private company or some University insitute where limited contracts are normal?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/4/06 4:15 PM as a reply to ziad Ashkar.
Hello,

i finish my studies here in Germany. I am more then 5 Years in DE.
The end of GC is on begining of July and the contract on end of August.
I am working for the Private Company.

Regards
Kosovar
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/4/06 4:48 PM as a reply to ziad Ashkar.
I think it is not enough for the contract to be until end of august.. but you will be given the chance to find another job i think.

---> Another thing:
As I told you all, yesterday I applied for the NE. The Beamter told me that all my papers are good and even my befristet vertrag until 2008 is no problem at all. Today the woman in the Personalstelle of our company called me and told me that the ABH sent her a letter to ask some info about me: since when I am working there, when will the contract finish, how much was my brutto and netto and if i paid pension and so on...But all these info they do have it in the papers i submitted, so is this letter kind of normal or why they sent it in my case???
Any experiences from the NE-people is highly appriciated...
thanks guys
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/4/06 7:20 PM as a reply to ziad Ashkar.
"But all these info they do have it in the papers i submitted, so is this letter kind of normal or why they sent it in my case???"

quite simple: they suspect that you gave them incorrect info and therefore decided to check whether their suspicions are correct ;)
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott