Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Interpretation of BeschV §46.2

Toggle
Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Arun Balagopal 2/7/05 12:26 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Marcus Dracus 2/7/05 3:49 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Arun Balagopal 2/7/05 4:31 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Marcus Dracus 2/7/05 7:08 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Marcus Dracus 2/7/05 7:13 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Arun Balagopal 2/7/05 7:32 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Cedomir Dijanovic 2/7/05 10:02 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Marcus Dracus 2/8/05 11:18 AM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Denis von Domikulic 2/8/05 1:23 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Arun Balagopal 2/22/05 3:20 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Marcus Dracus 2/22/05 6:08 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Arun Balagopal 2/22/05 7:43 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Denis von Domikulic 2/22/05 8:18 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Johnny English 2/23/05 1:47 AM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 - - 2/23/05 2:20 AM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Denis von Domikulic 2/23/05 12:07 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Denis von Domikulic 2/23/05 12:26 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Miodrag Vidanovic 2/24/05 4:16 AM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 - - 2/24/05 5:33 AM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Marcus Dracus 2/24/05 12:15 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Miodrag Vidanovic 2/24/05 1:30 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Marcus Dracus 2/24/05 2:03 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Miodrag Vidanovic 2/24/05 6:30 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 pasko Frank 2/24/05 11:50 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 - - 2/25/05 12:23 AM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 pasko Frank 2/25/05 12:32 AM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Marcus Dracus 2/25/05 9:51 AM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Denis von Domikulic 2/25/05 1:00 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Denis von Domikulic 2/25/05 1:48 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Miodrag Vidanovic 2/25/05 5:54 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Plamen Petrov 2/25/05 6:17 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 YO 1 2/25/05 6:24 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Plamen Petrov 2/25/05 6:47 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Denis von Domikulic 2/25/05 7:06 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 - - 2/26/05 4:14 AM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 - - 2/26/05 4:29 AM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Cedomir Dijanovic 2/26/05 5:03 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Plamen Petrov 2/27/05 2:38 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Cedomir Dijanovic 2/27/05 3:46 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Denis von Domikulic 2/27/05 11:05 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Arun Balagopal 2/27/05 11:31 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Paul Wehrli 2/27/05 11:43 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Cedomir Dijanovic 2/28/05 12:21 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Guvenc Gulce 2/28/05 12:36 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Denis von Domikulic 2/28/05 12:36 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Fred Jeffry 2/28/05 12:37 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Denis von Domikulic 2/28/05 12:40 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Cedomir Dijanovic 2/28/05 1:23 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Denis von Domikulic 2/28/05 1:34 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Fred Jeffry 2/28/05 1:53 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 rahul sharma 2/28/05 5:18 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Shino Mathukutty George 2/28/05 5:35 PM
Re: Interpretation of the law rahul sharma 2/28/05 5:40 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Cedomir Dijanovic 2/28/05 5:49 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 rahul sharma 2/28/05 5:53 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 balu v 2/28/05 6:26 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Cedomir Dijanovic 2/28/05 6:40 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 Denis von Domikulic 2/28/05 9:09 PM
Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2 rahul sharma 3/1/05 12:29 PM
Interpretation of BeschV §46.2
Answer
2/7/05 12:26 PM
Hi All,

Would like your feedback on §46.2 of the BeschV. If I read it correctly, it points to §6 Abs 2 of the BeschV. §6 Abs 2 mentions about those who work for a foreign company and have been issued the Green Card. What about people (with Green Card) working for German companies who want to change jobs for example?. Is the 3 year rule the only possibility?.Any info on the same would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
AB
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Interpretation of BeschV §46.2
Answer
2/7/05 3:49 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
Depending.
I wanted to change my job and I had to fight for that.

AA people told me that I can change it.

This was happening in last 2 weeks.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/7/05 4:31 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
Hi Dracus,

Was this 3 year rule helpful to you?. On what basis did the ABH make the decision?.

Thanks
AB
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/7/05 7:08 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
First when I asked AA to change job they said no you can not.

Then I copied latest law (expecially part with 3 years rule) and gave to them and then they told me to send them that I paid social things in last three years and that then they will make decision.

I think that because I am 4 years in Germany I do not need to prove anything but I did not want to push in this direction so I provided what they asked and AA man told me that he will give "Zustimmung" that I can change my job.

So I guess that this 3 years rule helped but maybe you will have to fight for it.

In a way, I think that they do not know law and that it is easier for them to say "no, you can not" then to check something but at least my AA man was ok when I provided all necessary things (and law also ;)).
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/7/05 7:13 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
Just to add.

This was happening last week and I am waiting for middle of this week to call AB to check what is with my Visa (my pass is in Aemoticon.

Of course, they have to issue it if AA says OK.

Or if they do not want to do that I will have to fight with them but I guess that everything will be ok.

Btw. My Visa is in connection with company where I am working emoticon and in October I will be 5 years in Germany.

Also AB told me to come in September to change my status to unlimited residence permit (pleasent surprise concerning that I had a lot of problems with them).

Of course I do not believe in anything until I do not see that ;).
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/7/05 7:32 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
Hi Dracus,

Thanks for the quick reply!.

Regards
AB
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/7/05 10:02 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
@Dracus

Where is this Ausländerbehörde and Arbeisamt ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/8/05 11:18 AM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
@cedomir

In Karlsruhe. Where you live ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/8/05 1:23 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
this with 3-4 years is true but it has nothing to do with BeschV §46.2.
This § says that all GClers need no AMC, even if they are shorter than 3 years here.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/22/05 3:20 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
@Dracus,

I would like to have some info regarding your experience about changing the job. My friend has applied to Ausländerbehörde for job change. They informed him that they have forwarded the papers to the Arbeitsamt. Also he got to know that it might take 4-5 weeks to get a reply from the Arbeitsamt whether he can or cannot change his job. His new job starts on 01.03. I suppose he is in a fix. Can you throw some light on whether you approached both Ausländerbehörde and Arbeitsamt?. btw my friend is a GCler from 2001.

Thanks in advance.
AB
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/22/05 6:08 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
@abalag

First I was also in AB but they told me about this AA check so I did not want to wait for them and I went directly to AA where I was talking with person in charge.

He asked me for some papers which he can use to show that I was in Germany more then 3 years and that I paid all what I had to pay.

Then he told me that because everything is going over AB they have to make request and he will approve my switch of job what he did.

After max. 5 days I got call from AB where they informed me that I got approval and that I can change my Visa.

Basically, your friend made mistake because he/she did not go immediatelly to AA but maybe he/she can go there to check status of request and talk with them.

Maybe it is too late for 01.03. but if AA and AB people are ok he/she will can have enough time.

At least I finished everything in less than 7 days.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/22/05 7:43 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
Hi Dracus,

Thanks for the info. I suppose my friend believed in the concept of - one stop government :-). Seems like its better to follow time tested ways to get things done.

Regards
AB
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/22/05 8:18 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
@Dracus

did you got your WP?
is it "Beschäftigung erlaubt"

Do you know that according to BeschVerfV §9.4 they must give you BE without any restrictions?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/23/05 1:47 AM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
Is this LAW valid for Gcler?

§ 9 Beschäftigung bei Vorbeschäftigungszeiten oder längerfristigem Voraufenthalt
(1) Die Zustimmung zur Ausübung einer Beschäftigung kann ohne Prüfung nach § 39 Abs. 2 Satz 1 Nr. 1 des Aufenthaltsgesetzes Ausländern erteilt werden, die eine Aufenthaltserlaubnis besitzen und

drei Jahre rechtmäßig eine versicherungspflichtige Beschäftigung im Bundesgebiet ausgeübt haben oder
sich seit vier Jahren im Bundesgebiet ununterbrochen erlaubt oder geduldet aufhalten; Unterbrechungszeiten werden entsprechend § 51 Abs. 1 Nr. 7 des Aufenthaltsgesetzes berücksichtigt.

If it is valid, then I hang it on my neck when I go to AA and request the 'Zustimung' wich then I will put next to the first Law when I go to ABH.
Say...will I pass then?
I am not beautifule so I have only to fights with one....
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/23/05 2:20 AM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
"this with 3-4 years is true but it has nothing to do with BeschV §46.2.
This § says that all GClers need no AMC, even if they are shorter than 3 years here."

That's how i understand it as well, the main problem to prove it to officials that this point of view is a correct one. And the local officials refuse to understand anything that can lead to a decision that a foreigner with a limited residence permit may not need a work permit - or agreement of employment office as it is now. What they do understand, is that they can lose any control over a situation when foreigners can work legally without permissions, that makes them not to think twice over a subject, i assure you.

I will give you one good example which illustrates the situation perfectly.

On Monday i was in a local court of law that processes legal disputes between employees and employers; it was a repeated claim vs. my last employer related to something like 1,4k euro that - by my opinion - he has to pay me. the first claim was filed some months ago, then right after a new year during the first hearing we came to an agreement that the employer pays me something like 800 euro at once, i from my side refuse from lodging any other claims against him that originate from our work contract, with an exception of a dismissal protection claim that is already in process. the remaining 600 euro i was going to get as a result of dismissal protection claim, still was losing like 40 euro but it would be ok if employer really paid at once as it was agreed.

The employer of course had his own thoughts in mind as well and right after the hearing sent me a letter in which he stated that i owe him more that 800 euro and therefore he will not pay me anything. in reality i did not and do not owe him anything, there is however a possibility that i will owe him those money in the future. anyways, such a position make it simply impossible to collect those money from him now, because any court of law would suspend an execution till the point of time when it becomes clear whether i owe him anything, and the process of suspension of execution would of course be paid from me, if that future possibility comes true.

as i am not fool and know very well that - with German laws - the debtor is a king unless he does not know what to do and applies for a bankrupcy, or (even worse, such kind of thing - my oipinion - only idiot or masochist can do) applies for exemption from remaining obligations, i sent my employer an answer and demanded an immediate payment if he does not want to have our agreement repealed. he did not pay, so i declared a resignation from that agreement; on the same day i filed a repeated claim in which added up a compensation of damages that arose from incompletion of agreement.

So on Monday was the first hearing in a new case and i was really surprised to find out how hostile a judge can be. he tried not to allow me to say anything, was extremely rude, tried to find thousand reasons why my claim should not be admitted at all, so to say, made everything possible to convince me and other people (it was a nice day, the hearings were out of schedule so many people were awaiting their turn emoticon ) and their lawyers, that the thing is not important at all and should not even be heard. in the end he had said one phrase that perfectly explains his behaviour - if my claim will have success then every lawyer will use it in their practice. that, of course, will greatly increase his workload because my employer is not the only one who does not want to pay accordingly to agreement, so i understand his frustration.

i guess this example shows perfectly that judges in local courts of laws do not care about justice when they feel that justice can bring them problems. do you think that officials in local emloyment and immigration offices are different? i highly doubt it. see for yourself - they gave Dracus ok only when they saw it that they are still in control of the situation - on the basis of three years rule ("kann"), never on the basis of §46 Abs. 2 ("muss").

"Do you know that according to BeschVerfV §9.4 they must give you BE without any restrictions?
Do you know that according to BeschVerfV §9.4 they must give you BE without any restrictions?"

Do you know old nice AuslG-VwV? there was one nice thing written there, here it is:

10.2.3.5 Durch ausländerrechtliche Auflagen soll der Ausländer im allgemeinen nicht an einen bestimmten Arbeitgeber
gebunden werden. Nur soweit der Ausnahmetatbestand nur für einen bestimmten Arbeitsplatz bei
einem bestimmten Arbeitgeber erfüllt ist (z.B. § 4 Abs. 4, § 8 AAV), kann auch die Bindung an einen bestimmten
Arbeitsplatz als auch Arbeitgeber erfolgen.

The officials of course did not correctly understood those words, and therefore bound every one foreigner to a particular employer ... some GCs have suffered from such a practice as well i guess?

P.S. 46.2 BeschV - it's a perfect example how little there can be in common between some politicians and reality ;)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/23/05 12:07 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
"they gave Dracus ok only when they saw it that they are still in control of the situation - on the basis of three years rule ("kann", never on the basis of §46 Abs. 2 ("muss"."

there is "kann" in this rule, but that does not mean that ABH can do what they want.
This "kann" is same as "muss if conditions are fullfilled and if there is no good reason not to".
So if some Beamter would turn it down they would need very good reason on the court of law to justify his decision.

beside with ABH and AB is allways better to comunicate schriftlich. You can call them to get info but this info is mostly shity.
But when they hae to answer schriftly they think a lot more. They write stupid things even than but those you can use those things on court of law if it is neccessary.
In most cases court is not neccessary. Beamter will give you what belongs to you or if he does not do it, after you raise Widderspruch, it will come to Beamter that must know the things and you will get what you asked.

or even better, if you start the whole thing with lawyer than they will find the guy who knows the law from the beginning and you will get what you need.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/23/05 12:26 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
@Dracus

so, did you got your WP?
is it "Beschäftigung erlaubt"
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/24/05 4:16 AM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
@Dracus:

What kind of proof did you supply to the AA people to support "3 year rule" and where did you get it?

I mean, you are practically living in Germany longer than 4 yrs anyway and it would be enough to show your passport (with your first issued AE). The law says "3+ yrs of working" OR "4+ yrs of living here". They weren't interested in this second option?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/24/05 5:33 AM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
"beside with ABH and AB is allways better to comunicate schriftlich."

100% true

"So if some Beamter would turn it down they would need very good reason on the court of law to justify his decision."

Judges do think about interests of the country as well, especially in the courts of law, that settle legal disputes between individuals and a state. That does not necesseraly mean that they will decide against laws, in reality however it can take years to get a judge’s decision in your favour. And obtaining such a decision in most cases is going to be a Pirr’s victory, and i will explain why.

First of all no employer is going to give you a job you until it will become clear that you are right – that’s until you get a corresponding judge decision. As it is going to be a long process, you can forget about any job during all those years that the process is going to take. No employer will wait for you: they will just give a job position to another individual who does not have problems with a state.

Then the interesting thing is that you normally will not even get a chance to have a hearing in such a case, at least not in the normal way. To get such a chance you need to get a decision about your appeal firstly, or wait at least three months from the date that you submitted your appeal. Do you think your would-be employer will wait three months? I highly doubt it. And when your employer forgets about you and finds another employee, you are going to call your appeal back or it will be – and rightfully – rejected, and you will have to pay for a decision about your appeal.

Even if you manage to get a rejection of your appeal before your would-be employer forgets about you, your lawyer needs to claim right things in order to have any chance of success for your claim. They should not require to issue you a residence permit for a work for a particular employer, ’cause such a claim will become not admissible from the day when your employer forgets about you. If your lawyer makes a mistake here – you are going to pay for it, and for the services of your lawyer as well.

There is, of course, a possibility to claim for a restitution as soon as your employer forgets about you, but to succeed in such a claim you have to prove not only that officials should issue you a residence permit, but that you did not get a job only because of officials decision as well. To prove that you usually would need to have a signed work contract or some letters from your employer that tell that you get a job as soon as you get a residence permit – and that’s exactly what employers avoid to give you until the issue between you and officials is cleared.

Not to mention that normally you would have to claim from your home country, just because the employment office is going to stop paying you Alg or Alg II when they learn that immigration office refuses to give you a residence permit and you have a legal dispute running. You will have then to apply for a social aid, and that gives your immigration office a possibility to deport you.

It’s possible to apply for a preliminary protection, but it’s not going to work, those applications succeed only in cases when it concerns a question that was already clarified by courts of law. As in our case there is obviously no such clarification available and can not be available – BeschV is a new regulation – it will take all three instances to get a decision, about application for a preliminary protection as well.

Even if you will manage to get a restitution from a state, it’s not USA and nobody will pay you for a lost qualification, and you surely are going to lose it when you will not work during several years. It could be avoided if you were self-employed and could work as a freelancer – then you could take a risk that your claim will not succeed and work without any permissions – but that’s exactly what is prohibited to you, at least when in your passport is written something like „Selbständige Erwerbstätigkeit oder vergleichbare unselbständige Erwerbstätigkeit nicht gestattet“

I can continue and give you much more information – for example, that from the summer last year you have to pay fees of courts of laws in advance for claims vs. state as well.

Now tell me something about nasty officials emoticon Seems that they are not so nasty – they issue you all permits you reqiure – after some time and discussions, although could really make you lots of huge problems
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/24/05 12:15 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
I posted in wrong discussion emoticon
=======================================

I posted this message in wrong discussion emoticon.

Here it is :

My pass is still in AB.
I got "Zustimmung" for working contract from 01.03. but because they told me that I can not quit until they do not give me "Zustimmung" I did not and in a mean time they said that I got it.

Then I asked new company to wait for me until 01.04. I they accepted that so that is a reason why my pass is still in AB.

I left it there before 6 days and I hope that I will receive it until the end of next week so then I will write what type of Visa I have.

I expect to see Visa connected to company name because they always gave me that type of Visa and I do not believe that they will change it to something else.

In a way, that is not important for me because I want to stay in new company for longer period and my 5 years will expire in October.

You need to give them "Sozialsnachweis" (paper that you receive every year where is stated that you paid everything what you had to pay or if you miss last one then you can give salary reports. At least that is what they ask from me.

Basically this document(s) is(are) extremely important later to get NE. Even on them is written "Very important document" in different languages emoticon.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/24/05 1:30 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
Yeah, I have received something like that (yearly), but the title of the document is "Meldung zur Sozialversicherung". But I hope that's the same stuff.

I'm asking that because it seems I'll have to do the same in Karlsruhe, but I'm pretty far away at this moment and I can't jump here and there just to pick up a document (if they need something additional). I'd rather be fully prepared and I thought about this "4+ yrs of living here" requirement as a backup option that I can prove in a second there.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/24/05 2:03 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
@glide:

This is the same document. Are you in Karlsruhe or you just made reference to that what I did in KA ?

I am asking this because I am 10km from KA ;).
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/24/05 6:30 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
No, not yet - but there is a strong possibility that I'll accept a job offer from Karlsruhe.

I wanted to switch jobs and after all those stories about how hard it is to find a new job here I was a bit scared. But I was pleasantly surprised - I was invited to five second interviews in just two weeks. And in most of the cases companies wanted to hire me, but I wanted to do the dealing a bit emoticon

But, all of this is off topic anyway...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/24/05 11:50 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
Hi ,

just FYI:

i don't know if this is the right place to post this:

i was at AB today, i was there to do a Visa Transfer , because my curent Passport has expired.

So, they gave me a New Visa with Zusatzblatt:
Beschäftigung nur erlaubt als IT-Fachkraft bei Firma...

and then:

Anmerkungen: § 18(4) S.1 AufenthG

This is in Hamburg - Wandsbek

My Previous Visa had no '...bei Firma...and stuff'

I asked about BeschV 46.2 , and the Guy Told me that is for neueinreisenden People.

I also asked if i could EXTEND my current Visa , which is going to expire at this Year's End, and
the Answer was NEIN, because he told me that they are not allowed to extend a Visa which is still valid for almost about a Year!!

He told me to come at the earliest( frühestens) TWO Weeks before my current Visa Expires.

He gave some Paper which shows things needed for
Niederlassungserlaubnis and his signature on it:

1.Gehaltsabrechnungen ( Letzten 3 Monate)
2.Mietvertrag
3.Nachweis aktueller Miethöhe

plus ofcourse Passport , Photo and Ausgefüllter Antrag.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/25/05 12:23 AM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
"He told me to come at the earliest( frühestens) TWO Weeks before my current Visa Expires."

That's normal

"1.Gehaltsabrechnungen ( Letzten 3 Monate)"

Guess they require it because the trial period usually is 3 months long. Btw one thing to think about, if you are on trial period and applying for NE they probably will reject your application
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/25/05 12:32 AM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
"
Guess they require it because the trial period usually is 3 months long. Btw one thing to think about, if you are on trial period and applying for NE they probably will reject your application"

Yor are right...

Everyone should just Pray that they have a Job by the time they Apply for their NE.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/25/05 9:51 AM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
@glide

In what IT field are you working ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/25/05 1:00 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
Pasko:
"I asked about BeschV 46.2 , and the Guy Told me that is for neueinreisenden People."

Idiot is genie for this man.
Only words:
- Übergangsregelungen
- vor dem 1. Januar 2005
- nach § 6 Abs. 2 der IT-ArGV
- bis zum 31. Dezember 2004
would be enough for smart man to conclude that it is not for new ones.

But there is also BeschVerfV § 9.4 that says:
"Die Zustimmung wird ---ohne Beschränkungen--- nach § 13 erteilt."

§ 9 is valid if you are 4y in D or 3y working.
So Pasko you have 3 different rights to get visa not binded to firma.
Pasko you should do schriftlich "Antrag auf Aufhebung der Auflage" at ABH and when you do it than they will have to answer schriftlich and than they will have to find one Beamter with brain to write down the answer.

Even than you will probably lose on first step but after Widerspruch you will probably get it.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/25/05 1:48 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
- (Bindestrich):
"That's how i understand it as well, the main problem to prove it to officials that this point of view is a correct one. And the local officials refuse to understand anything that can lead to a decision that a foreigner with a limited residence permit may not need a work permit - or agreement of employment office as it is now. What they do understand, is that they can lose any control over a situation when foreigners can work legally without permissions, that makes them not to think twice over a subject, i assure you."

Dear Bindestrich you scared us quite a bit.
True is what you say but, there is really no need for so much fear.
It is most often so that after you raise Widerspruch you get what you deserve.
For those stupid decisions that are clearly wrong like this with §46.2 and §9.4 there is really no chance that you lose at court of law. And you will probably need no court of law because Widderspruch will be enough.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/25/05 5:54 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
@Dracus:

I'm a software architect and a cross-platform developer (windows/linux). Usually handling the porting of projects to other OSes.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/25/05 6:17 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
Hi,

I was yesterday at AB - I'm changing my job now. The man there said, that he is going to send my documents to AA - Arbeitsmarktcheck...

I've told him what I know from here - that I work more than 3 years in Germany, I've showed him a printed page with the law - especially § 9, but he said - you should wait 4 to 6 weeks, this check must be made, because you are changing your job. Probably he is right, I'm not so familiar with the details.

What do you think? Can I expect problems? What does this Arbeitsmarktcheck mean? Since I already got a contract, could this check prevevent me from starting the job?

Regards,
Plamen
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/25/05 6:24 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
Hi Plamen

Are you doing all the papers in München isn´t it?

AFAIK in no way you have to pass an Arbeitsmarktcheck. You have to reasons to support that: 1- You have a GC prior 1.1.05 and 2- you are more than 3 years in D.

F.....g people. Why they bother us?

I don´t really know if this can cause you problems. I think in no way why in the worst case (the denial of a WP after a AMC negative) you can appeal (as NoBody did) and you will win, but all of this is our money and our time.

Please man, confirm me the place in which you are doing all this stuff

Regards

YO
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/25/05 6:47 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
Hi, YO,

Yes, I'm in München, and, since my family name is Petrov, I was served by a man into the room at the end of the corridor. Hope this information could help you emoticon

Plamen
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/25/05 7:06 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
@plamen
ABH guy did the right thing. He has to send it to AA. But AA should know that you do not need AMC and send positive answer.
There is one shit about this one-stop government and that is that these Beamters haben keine Ahnung and know you can not teach them or show them law because you do not see them. AA decides and you can only tell something to ABH guy which answers: I do not know, AA does that.
And AA is not reachable and does mistakes as allways.

glide:
"I'm a software architect and a cross-platform developer (windows/linux). Usually handling the porting of projects to other OSes."

@glide
what are you using?
rational rose?
c++?
what c++?
ERWin?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/26/05 4:14 AM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
"There is one shit about this one-stop government and that is that these Beamters haben keine Ahnung and know you can not teach them or show them law because you do not see them. AA decides and you can only tell something to ABH guy which answers: I do not know, AA does that."

Right. It's very interesting as well how to appeal correctly in such a case. BeschV and all questions regarding labour markets are out of competence area of immigration offices, guess they are not obliged to prove a rightfullness of AA decision. That would mean that ABH would do a right thing based on AA decision, if AA refused to give their agreement for a residence permit.

it's really a very interesting legal issue, and it's clarification surely will reqiure all three instances. guess officials understand that as well, they are really not so stupid as some people here think they are ;)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/26/05 4:29 AM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
yup, forgot to add - ABH even can not be responsible for a decisions made by AA or competent in the area of competence of AA. AA and ABH are completely different structures that have a completely different line of command that crosses only on a Chancellor. ABH: regional council - regional Ministry of the Interior - Federal Ministry of the Interior; AA: regional employment office - regional Labour Ministry - Federal Labour Ministry. They do cross only on a Chancellor! emoticon and more to it: the legal questions concerning decisions of AA and ABH lie in competence areas of completely different court of laws, for ABH it's Verwaltungsgerichte, for AA - Sozialgerichte. Now i can assure you - from my own practice - that courts of law do everything possible in order to not to admit a case if it lies - even partly - not in their area of competence.

This one-stop government is really a very clever idea, i would say probably the only one idea of our Chancellor that will work as it was intended emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/26/05 5:03 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
@dvd

I do not understand why do you think that ABH guy was right when he sent papers from pasko/ppetrov to AA ? If Pasko for example showed him his "Kontoauszug" from BfA with 36 salaries, or if he is 48 Months in Germany, he ABH "can" give him visa for new company immediately. Sending the papers to AA is same as writing "if (1)".
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/27/05 2:38 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
That's it!

After that, if AA's check says that I'm not allowed to get the job, then the same institution should pay to me ALG for 12 months. I'm allowed for that, I've payed AV for more than 40 monhts up to now!

Now I have to wait for 4 weeks, I'm going to be nervous, I won't be able to sleep! I've got contract with the new company, but the visa in my passport is connected to the old one. I'm sure, that I'll get in troubles to find a new appartment (I'm looking for one just now)!

emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/27/05 3:46 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
I have found the following post from the p_tuladhar41. Here is the link:

http://www.trust7.com/de/forums/integration/very_good_news_for_gc_zuwanderungs_please_read

He says:

...The beamters also had a heated discussion, since this is the first case. They read the law for 2 hrs. But to my surprise all were very aware that for IT people they HAVE to treat separately and quickly WITHOUT checking the Arbeitmarkt.

...So finally at 11:00 clock I received the Auftenhalt/Arbeiterlaubnis after waiting 3 hrs from morning 8'0 clock. Not only this they even lenghthen my visa by another 3 years, since my contract was unbefristet...

I do not know does "P" and "T" (if p_tuladhar41 is under "T") are the same room, and also there is "Munich city-Kreisverwaltungsreferat München" (Ruppertstr.) and "Munich Landkreis - Landrasamt München". But anyway, it should be the same procedure ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/27/05 11:05 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
cedo:
"I do not understand why do you think that ABH guy was right when he sent papers from pasko/ppetrov to AA ? If Pasko for example showed him his "Kontoauszug" from BfA with 36 salaries, or if he is 48 Months in Germany, he ABH "can" give him visa for new company immediately. Sending the papers to AA is same as writing "if (1)"."

he is right and AA should know that he needs no AMC. ABH has keine Ahnung about those things.
It is like when you have a car which needs no repairments. Allthough car is OK secretary can not tell it, only service man. ABH is secretary and AA is service man.
But problem is that even AA has null Ahnung von nix.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/27/05 11:31 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
@ppetrov,

all the best!..btw to other forum members..want to know whether someone has come across this situation: some GC quits his job, his WP for his new job is stuck up arbeitsamt for approval..whats his status...is he arbeitlos?. Will the arbeitsamt consider him for ALG or sth?.
I suppose to decide whether a guy can get ALG allowance is entirely in the discretion of the AA (doesnt matter whether the guy has paid X months of Arbeitslosenversicherung) ?.

regards
AB
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/27/05 11:43 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
"some GC quits his job, his WP for his new job is stuck up arbeitsamt for approval..whats his status"

Emmm... very good question.

This depends on the 'mood' of the officer at ABH/AA when you first go to them after you quit your job. I was entering Germany this morning from a different airport than i normally used to.
Police/BGS asked me if i am still leaving in the place where i first get the Aufenthaltserlaubnis sticker which is on my passport, i said no and asked if this is 'schlimm' ... he replied "No"

Wake up guys and get a lawyer if you are in any kind of trouble, gotcha ? emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/28/05 12:21 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
@abalag

"I suppose to decide whether a guy can get ALG allowance is entirely in the discretion of the AA (doesnt matter whether the guy has paid X months of Arbeitslosenversicherung)"

It was so before 2002, but it is not anymore and I have official document from BMI to prove this.

The ABH must give Arbeitslosen GCs extension MINIMUM equally to duration of right to Arbeitslosen geld. If you show your money to support youself, then even longer. And if you have family/kids ABH should also consider this.

@dvd:

Regarding "Arbeitsmarktprüfung" - do you think that one could go to Arbeitsamt himself and ask for some kind of "Bestätigung" before jobwechsel ? Or let's say, to write to Arbeitsagentur now and ask them to give me confirmation that a) I do not need Arbeitsmarktprüfung anymore b) My Arbeitserlaubnis is valid unlimited c) I can do any job (not just IT) ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/28/05 12:36 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
cedomir wrote:

The ABH must give Arbeitslosen GCs extension MINIMUM equally to duration of right to Arbeitslosen geld. If you show your money to support youself, then even longer. And if you have family/kids ABH should also consider this.

Not exactly. AA "must" not give unemployed GCs extension for the period of their unemployed benefit.(better said, they "should" give it but not "must") BMI letter just advices them to do so. It simply says, "be nice to the GC Holders and give them the time for unemployment benefits receiving period" but this letter is nothing binding. It is not a law. It is just an internal advice. In the worst case, you can not even use this letter as a proof for your rightness in the court.

If there is a clause on your residence permit, saying that "Erlischt mit beendung der Tätigkeit" then AA and ABH are lawfully correct, if they request from the GC, to leave Germany in the first day of the unemployment. (But this is usually not the case in practice, AA tries to be nice to GCs because of this internal letter but the duration is still at their discretion.)

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/28/05 12:36 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
cedo:
"Regarding "Arbeitsmarktprüfung" - do you think that one could go to Arbeitsamt himself and ask for some kind of "Bestätigung" before jobwechsel ? Or let's say, to write to Arbeitsagentur now and ask them to give me confirmation that a) I do not need Arbeitsmarktprüfung anymore b) My Arbeitserlaubnis is valid unlimited c) I can do any job (not just IT) ?"

off course but maybe different way.
You HAVE to make Atrag to ABH not AA.
you could make: "Antrag auf Aufhebung der Auflage" at ABH if u are more then 4 years here or working more than 3 y.
according to law you should get unlimited AE.
Even if you are not 3 y here you can do the same but you should get:
"Beschäftigung erlaubt nur als IT Fachkraft"
instead of
"Beschäftigung erlaubt"
I plan to do Antrag my self.
I did Antrag for ArbBer for my wife and this should be similar. That ArbBer was also not a piece of cake but I got it after Widerspruch.
We could exchange Antragmuster.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/28/05 12:37 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
@cedomir:

Do you have the Document you mentioned about in electronic form?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/28/05 12:40 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
lacrima:
"then AA and ABH are lawfully correct, if they request from the GC, to leave Germany in the first day of the unemployment."

not if you come from visa-free country like me.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/28/05 1:23 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
Yes, I suppose I have the BMI letter it at home in electronic form since I have downloaded it form somewhere on the internet :-). Give me your email and today I can send it to you.

Yes, and it is true that it is not legally binding. Because they gave me three months as before when I was arbeitslos, although I showed them this letter. They recognized its existence (you CAN get another extension if you do not find job withing 3 months), but ultimately they have done as before.

According to this beamten logic when by boss says to me that I can "please" do something , I will not do it because he said "please" and he did not say "must".

@DvD: I will try to write down some Antrag and then we can check it together. Or you have something finished already ?

The question is what do you want to achieve actually
a) Aufhebung der Auflage (anyway)
b) Extension beyond 5 years immediately
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/28/05 1:34 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
a) but b) would also be nice.
they have to give a) but not b)
allthough they often give b) because new Auflage needs new AE
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/28/05 1:53 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
@cedo:

My email is:
fredjeffry at hotmail dot com
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/28/05 5:18 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
Dear DVD,Nobody and other gurus;
Please clarify the following:

1)Is it true that if a GC is staying in DE for more than 4 yrs (working throughout)he can get the NE immediately?If not then what can he get at present?

2) Please explain if a GC is working in DE for more than 4 yrss and his GC is expiring in August 05 wht can he do now? NE or extension of his Visa.

3) Is it possible to get Visa to do any job is such cases and what will be the validity of such visa

4) Please give clauses of the laws applicable for the above.

I request to help and advice on the same.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/28/05 5:35 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
Hi All,

am working in DE since 3.5 yrs now wit GC .Because of my present contract ending in March 31,I found an another where i shoud start from the beginning of April.
My Visa is connected with my present company but
no clause like "erlisht mit der beendingung die taetigkeit bei .. "

Will there be any problem starting in the beginning of April in the new company ? am thinking of going to auslaender amt in the last week of march to get the label changed ? Is it then too late ?

I would be very greatful to to your answer in this regard.

Thanks in Advance
Shino
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Interpretation of the law
Answer
2/28/05 5:40 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
Dear DVD,Nobody and other gurus;

1)Is it true that if a GC is staying in DE for more than 4 yrs (working throughout)he can get the NE immediately?If not then what can he get at present?

2) Please explain if a GC is working in DE for more than 4 yrss and his GC is expiring in August 05 wht can he do now? NE or extension of his Visa.

3) Is it possible to get a Visa to do any job in such cases and what will be the validity of such visa

I request your help and advice on the same.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/28/05 5:49 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
Hey guys, check out what Mr. Schily has to say on his website:

http://www.zuwanderung.de/2_faq/arbeitserlaubnis.html

"Ich habe eine Green-Card, was muss ich tun?
Die erteilte Aufenthaltserlaubnis gilt fort und behält ihre Gültigkeit bis zum Ablauf der festgelegten Geltungsdauer. Wenn die gesetzlichen Voraussetzungen vorliegen, können Sie bei der Ausländerbehörde vor Ablauf der Aufenthaltserlaubnis einen Antrag auf Verlängerung der Aufenthaltserlaubnis oder ggf. auch auf Erteilung einer Niederlassungserlaubnis stellen."

So now we know everything.

:-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/28/05 5:53 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
dear all,

can you please answer my questions?

Have hope
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/28/05 6:26 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
see this too..
http://www.zuwanderung.de/2_faq/aufenthaltstitel.html

Muss ich bei einem Antrag auf Niederlassungserlaubnis nach dem 1. Januar 2005 alle strengeren Kriterien nach dem Aufenthaltsgesetz erfüllen?

Wenn Sie vor dem 1. Januar 2005 eine Aufenthaltserlaubnis oder Aufenthaltsbefugnis hatten, müssen Sie nur die bislang für die Erteilung einer unbefristeten Aufenthaltserlaubnis erforderlichen einfachen deutschen Sprachkenntnisse besitzen. Außerdem brauchen Sie nicht

* über die nach Abschluss eines Integrationskurses zu erwartenden Kenntnisse der Rechts- und Gesellschaftsordnung und der Lebensverhältnisse im Bundesgebiet zu verfügen und
* mindestens 60 Monate Pflichtbeiträge oder freiwillige Beiträge zur gesetzlichen Rentenversicherung geleistet zu haben.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/28/05 6:40 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
Yes, DvD already found this in the law, he gets many Citizen watches for this :-). Paragraph 9 of Übergangsregelungen if I remember correctly.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/28/05 9:09 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
§ 104 of AufenthG and it's name is Übergangsregelungen
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/1/05 12:29 PM as a reply to Arun Balagopal.
Dear DVD,

3) Is it possible to get a Visa to do any job in such cases and what will be the validity of such visa

I request your help and advice on the same
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18