Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

RV record only until 2010

Toggle
RV record only until 2010
Answer
9/5/11 7:38 PM
I am planning to apply for a NE. However the Deutsche RV only issues the certificates until the end of last year (2010) for now. i.e. all the months that I have paid pension during 2011 are not shown yet. I called the RV hotline. They told me this is their standard procedure. They will add the pension record of 2011 sometime in 2012. Did others have the same problem?

My question is: Do I have to wait until this update my pension record in 2012 or is there a way to apply now given that my 60 pension months is about complete?

Thanks!
0 (0 Votes)

Re: RV record only until 2010
Answer
9/5/11 7:49 PM as a reply to Kamran H.
Provide the RV upto 2010. For 2011 show the salary receipts.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/5/11 7:57 PM as a reply to Kamran H.
Hi,
yes, i too had faced the same situation as I applied some months ago and I did not have RV for 2011.
Raj's idea is right to provide them the salary slips which proves your RV for 2011.

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/7/11 7:14 PM as a reply to Kamran H.
Hi,
Did they accept? I mean, providing the salary slips for the current year as a proof of payment of RV?
I am in the same situation too for my Einbürgerung application at L-R-A München.

one more q is:
The letter from EBGamt said that 60 months RV payment is compulsory(Pflicht) for my EBG. is it by law or once again a different interpretation of the EBGamts? I know many of my frnds in some other cities got it thro without 60 months RV.

Thanks!

Raj
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/7/11 10:44 PM as a reply to Kamran H.
I had a similar case, but luckily in my case only 2 weeks were missing for the 60 months. I contacted the Ausländerbehörde and they insisted on getting the confirmation (Nahcweis) only from the Deutsch Renteversicherung, they explicitly told me that salary slips are not valid for that.

In my case, I changed job towards the end of the year and asked the Nachweis from the DRV, so I was able to show all the period of 60 months without the missing 2 weeks - the ABH acepted it.

I would say that it is much dependant on the ABH in which you issue the NE. Some sachbearbeiters will accpet your application with salary slips other no. Try your luck and good luck!

Ny the way for Einbürgerung it is not required to proof 60 months or any other period of payment for the Renteversicherung.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott