Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Kid's Visa in Germany Rejected

Toggle
Kid's Visa in Germany Rejected
Answer
2/1/11 9:58 PM
My Son(4 months old) is born in Germany and got an Indian passport from Munich's Consulate. The Ausländeramt says that my kid is a German citizen now as I have lived here for more than 8 years.According to them my baby can have both the nationalities.

I think India does not support dual citizenship..

I want him to hold only Indian Passport with German Visa,as We are pretty sure that we would go back to India in the near Future.

The Ausländeramt rejects him Visa on Indian Passport because he is a German Citizen.They ask us to take a German Kinderreisepass.

Is there any Paragraph which you know where I can refer to the Ausländeramt to allow him get German Visa?Is it possible?
We do not want him to take German Passport.

Seit 4 Monate ist unser kind auf der Welt.Wir beide haben Indische Pass mit Daueraufenthalt-EG(unbefristete Aufenthaltserlaubnis).Wir haben ein Indischen Pass für unser Kind.Leider bekommen wir kein Visum auf sein Pass weil er als Deutsch angesehen wird,da ich, der Papa seit über 8 Jahre in Deutschland Wohne.Können Wir jetzt die Deutsche Bürgerschaft von meinem Kind Abgeben und Deutsche Visum auf sein Indischer Pass bekommen?
Thanks in Advance
Ram
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Kid's Visa in Germany Rejected
Answer
2/2/11 2:11 PM as a reply to Ramanamurthy Pakki.
Hi Ram
why are you worrying?
your child has both option. He can go to india on indian passport and you will not need any visa for your child to stay here in germany as long you are here. You should get kinderreisepass for your child.
Your child will have two options when he gets 16 years old.
he can have either Indian Nationality or he can have German.
Nothing to worry!
kumar
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Kid's Visa in Germany Rejected
Answer
2/6/11 3:45 AM as a reply to Ramanamurthy Pakki.
Hi Ram,

Where is the problem?

Keep Indian passport to travel to India hassel free and get a kinderpass.

Regards
Tony
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3