Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Business ideas

Toggle
Business ideas
Answer
12/21/08 8:51 PM
hi all

may one of you thought abt doing business in germany. But, you might end up in doing what kind of business, waht are the different business ideas, is it possible, how difficult is one from the other or so. etc.

As i also one of those, thought of starting a thread on this topic. Please share any of the ideas here such that it helps all of us.

For me it came in my mind starting up a internet cafe, or import / export business. but i am not aware of any thing abt them in terms of how risky are these, what are beurocratic rules related with ? and so on..

Please throw some light on to these ideas or on any others, who already have had experiences.

regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Business ideas
Answer
12/21/08 9:55 PM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
Hi,

before we deep into the thread, I have written this message for the sole purpose to asking:

How many years of work experience do you have? If yes, what kind of qualifications do you have? If you can write down your data here, I/we can help you faster.

Klenze17.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/21/08 10:40 PM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
No problem. i am a software prof. with more than 6 yrs of exp. in IT domain. with VB and C# was my preferential programming languages in the PLM software development.

rgds
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/23/08 1:23 PM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
Hi SSDKSSDK,
Can you drop me an email at raju.signed at googlemail?
thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18