Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

P2P downloading banned?

Toggle
P2P downloading banned?
Answer
1/24/08 10:47 AM
Someone was telling me that downloading from software like emule ,azureus ,utorrent are banned from 2008 and if someone is doing it then he has to pay huge amount of fine.
If someone know what are the specfic boundries for this law or something like this.
If u cant download anything then why u need 16mbps internet line, then 56kbps is enough for internet surfing WTF.

What i know that mp3 and movies are not allowed.

but if someone downloading hindi movie from some asian traker then?

Or some tv serial ?

some say any copywrited material is not allowed but then in p2p almost everything is copywrited.

can someone know what r the safe limits for downloading somehting?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: P2P downloading banned?
Answer
1/24/08 1:32 PM as a reply to Max max.
This is subject to the download of copyright materials (movies, music, softwares), and as I remember, there's a kinda loophole regarding this law and no lawyer has been able to clarify it for me: the law prohibits the download of copyright materials before their release in the country. What if it is downloaded *after* the release, which is most the case?

Just passing by...

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/29/08 10:37 AM as a reply to Max max.
what about private tracker?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/29/08 1:00 PM as a reply to Max max.
It's not really about private or public trackers but most *what* is being shared. Even if their are private, but put on share copyrighted media, you are still condemnable for downloading them and can get a big surprise.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18