Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Have NE want to get now Daueraufenthalt-EG

Toggle
Hi all,
I am sure there are many people who have addressed this question, but mine is specific to location where I live, Heidelberg.
I have NE visa but would now like to change that to D-EG so that I am not restricted. I have called Auslanderamt and they had no clue and could not even tell me which form to fillout or what documents to bring. I have found in the meantime a site listing the documents required (I find this a bit stupid cause I am not applying for extention but just switch to EG visa).
Can anyone tell me the name of the form I need to get in order to apply for Daueraufenthalt-EG and also whether I need to again get the Wohnraumbeschainigung etc.
Any ideas how long it will take to just get this sticker (so no extention just change from NE to NE-EU)
Many thanks in advance!
Dana
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Have NE want to get now Daueraufenthalt-EG
Answer
7/3/07 2:23 PM as a reply to Dana Ilic.
Is there noone that can tell me? It is critical timing for me as for work I also have to go to India and I need my visa D-EG (cause in my old passport I have NE but now nothing in my new passport).
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/3/07 3:30 PM as a reply to Dana Ilic.
There is no seperate form for this. You have to give in a written application asking for it. I dont think you have to submit the other documents. They just have to give a new sticker instead of the old one.

http://trust7faq.wik.is/Visa/Daueraufenthalt_EG

How is it important if you are goin to India? It does not help if you move out of the EU!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/3/07 5:29 PM as a reply to Dana Ilic.
HI, thank you. Any example of this written application form?
I am going on a business trip to India and when I called the embassy they told me I need to show them this visa (which by the way is now in my cancelled passport and not in my new passport)
Cheerio
Dana
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3