Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Question regarding changing employers

Toggle
Question regarding changing employers
Answer
10/29/15 5:14 PM
Hi,

I am a non-EU citizen and I have been employed in Germany for the past 5 months now. I don't hold a blue card. Last week I had an offer from another company and I have signed the contract and they have submitted all my documents to the aliens authority. Before I came to Germany my current employer had to get my university degree verified and it was successful. I am wondering whether another degree verification will be demanded by the ZAV for this new job, or will they not be concerned with it as it is just a change of employer and not a fresh permit.

Also I have to quit my current job soon as I need to start at the new place. However, there might be a break between the jobs owing to the visa processing time. What happens in this case? Do I have to register as unemployed? or will the Aüslanderbehorde issue me some sort of interim visa for this time? If it helps, my residence permit does not mention that the visa lapses when I am not longer employed at the company.

If anyone has been in this situation or knows the answers to these questions please let me know! Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Question regarding changing employers
Answer
11/4/15 2:53 PM as a reply to Fiend.
Does anyone have anything to add? Any help is greatly appreciated.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott