Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

For Sale - Zu Verkaufen!

Ryan Air Ticket for Sale - Fez (Morocco) for X-mas

Hi All,

I have a Ryan Air ticket for the following itinerary.

GOING OUT

From Frankfurt (Hahn) (HHN) to Fez (FEZ)
Wed, 24 Dec 08 Flight FR5702 Depart HHN at 11:50 and arrive FEZ at 14:25

COMING BACK

From Fez (FEZ) to Frankfurt (Hahn) (HHN)
Sun, 04 Jan 09 Flight FR5703 Depart FEZ at 18:25 and arrive HHN at 23:00

I am reconsidering whether to go due to some personal commitments.

The ticket I have is fully transferable on payment of a flat fee of EUR 100. Quoting the following wording from the Ryanair site.

"There is a name change fee per person. No fare difference is charged when changing a passenger name only."

This fee is EUR 100 as mentioned on the site.

I am wiling to sell my ticket and transfer it to you. This will be at a a good discount over the current price. If you are interested, please PM me.

Just the onward ticket currently sells for EUR 315 + EUR 15 (for airport check in and one bag).

The return on 4 Jan was another EUR 280 when I last checked but is now completely sold out.

If you are looking for a last minute Christmas break, this might just be the one. Interested? Mail me asap on ebaybooker@gmail.com
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott