Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Document For Employment Visa

Toggle
Document For Employment Visa
Answer
10/24/15 9:48 PM
Dear All,
Pleas Help Me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I received a job offer from on of the hotel in Germany, They send me only job offer letter and job description soft copy by email, My appointment date is 19 november 2015 in German Consulate Dubai, I was request my employer to send my job offer and ZAV approval letter by currer or mail, They told me no need, They really don't know what is ZAV, They are hiring 1st time from out of German, They asking me to apply only with job offer letter and job description, After i need to give them my application number to them then they will contact thru them own agency, Is it possible? And  If embassy need anything they will contact with embassy,

Now i m confusing, I know my salary wages is below 30000 euros, Please advise me that without submit ZAV approval i can get the visa? and without orginal job offer letter possible to submit my application and i am able to get my work permit?
Please help me,,,
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Document For Employment Visa
Answer
10/26/15 5:52 PM as a reply to Mohd Shamim Hossain.
Hi,

trust7 members are more familiar with IT jobs and their requirements, your case seems to be a bit different.

I do not know about minimum salaries in the hotel branch and if your profile is one of the most wanted, but I am quite sure that you will need an employment contract, no job offer letter, and the original version, not a soft copy. Your work permit will not be a Blue Card, but there are other work permits for the hotel and healthcare business.

If you do not have a prior approval from the ZAV (only the employer can apply for this) the Visa Office of the German Consulate will ask the ZAV for it. This can take some weeks. But as I wrote at the beginning, you will need an employment contract! Your future employer can write a paragraph inside the contract that the contract comes into effect only, if you get the visa. So I do not see a problem for him to send you a real contract.

Good luck
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/27/15 12:10 AM as a reply to Mohd Shamim Hossain.
They don't know what ZAV is...

These kind of employers really irritate me. They want to employ a person from abroad, within a country known for its heavy bureaucracy and regulated labor market, and they don't know what ZAV is. Sorry but their HR department (if there is any) sounds to be totally clueless and incompetent.

Labor market access to foreigners is restricted in Germany. This is to protect German jobs and prevent employers to recruit cheap labour from abroad. As a general rule, to be employed in Germany you must satisfy one or more of these conditions:

1. Skilled and highly demanded job.
2. Salary commensurate with a German employee.
3. Job in shortage occupation list.
4. No other EU citizens available for the job.

Sometimes having only one of these is enough, sometimes not. Depends on your job/contract. In any case, German consulate in Dubai will ask for your contract, and most likely also for ZAV approval. You can get the approval later (if you are eligible), however I'd suggest you get an original contract from your employer. I hope your employer knows what a postal service is. Then I would go with the contract to the German Embassy and see what they say. Maybe your job is a special case and it is easy to get a ZAV approval/visa with this. I hope it is.

Good luck,
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
10/27/15 9:22 AM as a reply to Arnhem.
Dear Arnhem and sir Detlef,

Thank you so much for your kind response, I hardly appreaciate for this website, It is really help me a lots, I am agree with you, They want to hire from abroad and they don't know what is ZAV and what is the processor, I feel the HR department are not so smart, I explain them nicely about it, But they told me i have to print this employment contact letter which is in german german language and apply for visa in German Consulate Dubai, If something needed then German Embassy will contact with them, But i know i need to show them original Employment contact letter, I asked two time i got same answer from them, I don't know waht to do now, 

Is it possible to request German consulate to send a email to my employer for this, And German consulate can help me for it?

Thank you so much, 

Hossain
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/27/15 10:22 AM as a reply to Mohd Shamim Hossain.
I doubt that the Embassy will do it!

You can tell the German company that they can call me and I will explain them the process. If it is just a phone call I will not charge them.

Bye
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/27/15 1:07 PM as a reply to Mohd Shamim Hossain.
Use the Imprint data of this website.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/27/15 2:55 PM as a reply to Mohd Shamim Hossain.
Hello hussain,

I have some similar experience and I want to share it with you , it may help, I have a job offer from a german company and I have applied only with a "promise to recruite" only a soft copy, it is some kind of a letter in which they mentioned the job title and some detaile like the starting date and the salary, and their contact details, I have applied with it the embassy accepted it, then they sent a request to the ZAV and I am wauting for their approval, I applied in Algeria, I don't know if it is the same in Dubai.

I hope this helps, wish me luck

Regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/27/15 4:30 PM as a reply to reda Herbache.
Dear Youngling,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, Please let me know what happend in next,
I will wait for your reply, And same time i wish you good luck, 

Regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/30/15 9:05 PM as a reply to reda Herbache.
Dear Redaldo,
Good day, Any update for your application from Embassy,
If there have any update please let me know, i will wait for you response, You can reach me in email shamimhossainfa@yahoo.com,

Thank you,
Hossain
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/31/15 11:19 PM as a reply to Mohd Shamim Hossain.
hello houssain,

I haven't receive anything yet, but I'll tell you.

good luck
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/1/15 2:16 PM as a reply to Mohd Shamim Hossain.
Dear 'Twinklestar',

I am really sorry, but I do not have any experiences with your kind of job! I do not want to answer something, just to answer, if I am not sure about the case.

Maybe someone else can help?

Good luck

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/24/15 8:22 PM as a reply to Mohd Shamim Hossain.
Hello Mr. Hossain,
As mentioned by you that your appointment was on 19th Nov 2015. I would request you to share your experience with us, here in this forum, which may help the applicants of Dubai.

Best Regards,
Azim
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/25/15 3:33 PM as a reply to Azimul Haque.
Dear All,
Good day,
Regarding my application, At first i want to let you know guys this is my second job and second time to apply in dubai embassy, My first job was rejected and i don't know exactly whats wrong, I attached my rejection letter please have a look in attached file, 
Now the second job, On 19 November 2015 i went to the embassy at 9 am in the morning, My appoinment was 10 am, Arround 9:10 they asking me to submit my document, So i no need to wait until 10 am, This time i was well prepaied i submited my all document in counter 3, The lady her attuide was not well, She treat me like i am asian, and i was very upset for it, Anyway at list i submited, I left the embassy around 9:30 am, After that i got surprised at 1 pm in same day i mean after 4 hours i submited, The embassy send me email and they told me my visa is rejected, I don't know how they make this decision this much quick, So next following day i went to the embassy to collect my rejection letter, When i saw my rejection letter i saw it is same like before on only date is change, I know this time i did not miss out any document, I feel so injustic, Get a job taking a year and they rejected a visa between 4 hours, So what should i do, I just forward this letter to my employer, And tell them to contact with embassy, If they can do something i will go, Other wise i will delete German from my memory, It's so hard they rejected our visa without any reason, I can't beliieve how they decided between 4 hours, It was a very bad experience in my life, If anyone can tell me what is reason behind it please write here, 
But i am so thankful this Trust7 side, This side is really so helpful, 

Regards,
Hossain
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/28/15 7:22 AM as a reply to Mohd Shamim Hossain.
Mohd Shamim Hossain:
At first i want to let you know guys this is my second job and second time to apply in dubai embassy, My first job was rejected and i don't know exactly whats wrong, I attached my rejection letter please have a look in attached file, 

According to the letter, your application was refused because you don't meet the requirements for an employment visa. 

Whether or not the decision was correct depends on the specifics of your particular situation. 

1. Did you have a job offer with a salary of over 50,000 € per annum?

2. If over 50,000€, do you have a university degree recognised in Germany?

If less than 50,000€, have you passed the Vorrangprüfung by the ZAV?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/3/15 10:37 AM as a reply to Arianne.
Dear Arianne,

Thank you so much for your kind response, I would like tell you that my job offer letter and my all document was perfect, And my salary range was below 50,000, You are right that i need to give them ZAV approval, And my company is running for it, I just surprise that when i m went for submit my application the lady from the embassy she told me you have big chance to rejected your visa still you want to submit, I asked her why? She told me they have problem with foreign office in Germany, They can't approve the visa, I feel something is went wrong in German Consulate Dubai, 

I just submit a formal appeal letter and my company is contact with the embassy, Let see what they can do for it, I just waiting for them response,

Regards,
Hossain
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/13/15 11:53 AM as a reply to Mohd Shamim Hossain.
Hello Mr. Hossain,

I disagree with your point that the German Consulate, Dubai is having any issue. There must be a valid reason for rejection. Recently, I have submitted my visa application and the interview went very smooth. And I also found that the people working over there were very co-operative. 
I think you should try to visit and meet the officer to understand the reason for your rejection, so that you can start working on the missing document(s), if any. Lets hope for the best. Take care!!

Best Regards,
Azim
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/13/15 6:40 PM as a reply to Azimul Haque.
Dear Mr Azim,

Thank you so much for your kind response, I believed that u was apply for a visit visa, You don't have any experience about employment visa, This is my second time with employment visa, Me and my friend was apply only 1 week distance, They rejected both of us visa in same day withing 2 hours, And i believed i did not miss out any document without ZAV, And my company is working for it, Just let me know how come thet decided between 4 hours, Before i applied they told me do not apply, There was a very big chance to rejected your visa, I asked them why? Is any document is missing? They told me no, They said there have problem with foreign affair, You talking about interview, Employment visa they never took interview in same day, If your visa is approved from Foriegn Affair then they will call you for interview, This is the rule in German Consulate Dubai, I went to the embassy to collected my rejected letter and i ask the reason, They did not explain me what is the reason, I attached here in my previous post, if you can please explain me,,, 

Thank you so much,

Regards,
Hossain
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/16/15 3:31 AM as a reply to Mohd Shamim Hossain.
Mohd Shamim Hossain:
They rejected both of us visa in same day withing 2 hours, And i believed i did not miss out any document without ZAV, And my company is working for it, Just let me know how come thet decided between 4 hours, Before i applied they told me do not apply, There was a very big chance to rejected your visa

According to the letter you uploaded, you do not meet the requirements for an employment visa. Considering that you were advised by an Embassy employee not to even apply, it sounds as if you are applying for either an unskilled position or a position that is poorly paid. 

Furthermore, it is possible to process many work permit applicantions very quickly. For example, a foreigner with a university degree that is recognized in Germany and has a job offer for over 50,000€/year can very quickly receive a work permit for Germany. On the other hand, an unskilled worker with a job offer as a cleaner working at the minimum wage can be immediately rejected. 

For what position are you applying? Do you have special skills and/or qualifications that cannot be found on the German/European labor market? Are you being offered a salary appropriate for the position? 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/19/15 2:07 PM as a reply to Mohd Shamim Hossain.
Mohd Shamim Hossain:
Dear Mr Azim,

Thank you so much for your kind response, I believed that u was apply for a visit visa, You don't have any experience about employment visa, 
Hello Hossain,

I know the difference between Visit visa and Employment visa. My brother, you don't need to say me the difference. For your information, my case was Employment visa.

What I understand from your comments is that they asked you not to submit the documents, but still you did. You should have asked them nicely professionally the reasons behind getting rejected. I think rather than pointing on them, you should learn some patience. I understand your pain and desperate.
As rightly said by ARIANNE " it is possible to process many work permit applications very quickly. For example, a foreigner with a university degree that is recognized in Germany and has a job offer for over 50,000€/year can very quickly receive a work permit for Germany. On the other hand, an unskilled worker with a job offer as a cleaner working at the minimum wage can be immediately rejected."   

My suggestion for you is to work on the missing documents and apply again. Hope you will get the visa soon. InShaAllah!!

Best Regards,
Azim
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3