Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

where to find tax consultancy in Frankfurt am Main area?

Toggle
Hi mates,

Does anyone know any good tax consultancy in Frankfurt am Main area? It is very urgent. Because the tax claim involves a freelancer, it becomes very complicated, I need the help from a tax consultancy company. Many thanks.

Best regards,
mmtt
0 (0 Votes)

Re: where to find tax consultancy in Frankfurt am Main area?
Answer
2/26/08 1:31 PM as a reply to john tan.
I live in frankfurt area and have a good tax consultant in Munich, he speaks english and does excellent work. I am also a freelancer.

if you wud like to get his details do give me ur mail address I would mail you back.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/28/08 4:44 PM as a reply to john tan.
All those who are looking for a good tax consultant, can contact. I have a very good experience with him and he is fair and experienced.

Jörg Wiedemann

S + W Treuhand GmbH
Steuerberatungsgesellschaft

Rindermarkt 1, 80331 München
Tel: 089-23 23 95-0
Fax: 089-23 23 95-55
email: info@swtreuhand.de
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/1/08 5:59 PM as a reply to john tan.
Thanks a lot. I will send email to him.

Best regards
mmtt
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/1/08 7:25 PM as a reply to john tan.
I have been having a pleasent experience with one of the English speaking tax consultants. Pls write me an email to vebalu@yahoo.com. I am happy to introduce to the tax consultant. After having a chat with him, you can take a call as to weather you should proceed with him or not.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: where to find tax consultancy in Frankfurt am Main area?
Answer
4/22/13 10:09 PM as a reply to john tan.
mmtt:
Hi mates,

Does anyone know any good tax consultancy in Frankfurt am Main area? It is very urgent. Because the tax claim involves a freelancer, it becomes very complicated, I need the help from a tax consultancy company. Many thanks.

Best regards,
mmtt
Old Thread, but maybe this still helps: I have very good experience with FMT Tax Advisors Boris Meissner and Richard Schäfer in Frankfurt Sachsenhausen. FMT helped me when I started my German Internet Business. They are familiar with international tax questions and (very helpful) speak fluent English!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott