Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Please help me

Toggle
Please help me
Answer
10/5/15 4:19 PM
I have contacted the ABH of nuremberg to ask about status of my application and they sent me this message in german, I didn't understand it, i've tried with Google Translation and  it wasn't clear, so please please lpease any one who knows german tell me what they want to say
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Please help me
Answer
10/5/15 5:46 PM as a reply to reda Herbache.
Hi,

is it possible that you forgot to publish the text of the letter? It is very difficult to translate something which you do not see ;-

Just remove your name and copy and paste the text here, I will translate it.

Bye
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/5/15 7:33 PM as a reply to trust7.
Thank you very much for your reply, and here is the text:

Ihre mail ist bei der Ausländerbehörde Nürnberg nicht zuzuordnen.

Teilen Sie daher ggf. Ihre kompletten Personalien mit, sowie eine Mitteilung
ob und wann ein Visumsantrag zum Zweck der Aufnahme einer Erwerbstätigkeit bei welcher deutschen Auslandsvertretung gestellt wurde, und um Mitteilung Ihres beabsichtigten Aufenthaltsortes.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
im Auftrag
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/5/15 7:54 PM as a reply to reda Herbache.
Translation:
It is not possible to find the related application at the foreigners office in Nuremberg.

Please give us your complete personal data and an info if and when you applied for a work permit and at which German Embassy/Consulate and where you want to live in Germany.
End of translation.

Well, this is a free translation, not word by word but of the content. 

You send your mail to the wrong address. You have not applied for the visa yet, so they can not find a file. Your future employer has to contact the ZAV and ask for the status of the prior approval of your qualification in relation to the wanted job. If you have a job contract with the German company, you can go and have the interview at the German Consulate. But it would speed up the process if you can provide the prior approval letter from the ZAV. But you will not get it, your employer will get it and he has to send it to you.

Good luck
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/5/15 8:34 PM as a reply to trust7.
Thank you very very much, I really appreciate your help, just one more question, my future employer on September 16 have applied for the foreigners office in Nuremberg because it is the place where i will work ( Furth exactly) and I think this foreigners office will contact the ZAV to have their approval, I have appointment for visa next Wednesday, should I apply for the visa without the approval just with the offer letter, or it is better to wait for the approval ??

thank you again for your help
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/5/15 9:59 PM as a reply to reda Herbache.
Hi,

you can not apply for a work permit just with an offer letter! You need a signed employment contract. I guess the company who wants to employ you waits for the prior approval of the ZAV before they send you the contract.

If this is the case you have no choice, you have to wait! If this is wrong and you have a signed employment contract, you can go and have the interview.

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/5/15 10:21 PM as a reply to trust7.
I am really grateful, thank you very much sir

Herzlichen Dank
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19