Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Sample invitation letter for my wife and her child to come to Canada

Hi,

I am a Candian citizen (46 yrs old) married to my wife (41 years old) who is living in Mexico. We married 1 year ago in Mexico and I have travelled there for the last year on 4 seperate trips. Our goal is to have my wife and her child ( 8 yrs old) come to Canada to live. At this point I would like my wife and her 8 year old daughter come stay with me on a tempory visitor visa so they both can see and know my country. My question is how do I write a good invitation letter asking immigration to approve this visa ??? I live in Vancouver, I work as a Mental Health & Addictions Worker making $43,000 a year, I am willing to finacially support and house them during their stay. Also if approved is her daughter allowed to go to school in Vancouver BC while here on a temporary visitor visa ? I was hoping for 6 months.

Thank You 

Mark Dewitt
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3