Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

microbiologist!

Toggle
microbiologist!
Answer
9/1/05 3:42 PM
Hello one and all!

I am panna from the west of germany.I am so excited and thrilled to find this site i have been longing to find one such until now 'ENDLICH' i have N number of queries to shoot at you nice guyz ova der.to start with i am a student here in germany doing my second masters. i am a post graduate in microbiology and have sufficient exp in my field but failed to find a decent job for myself in germany,the problem is lack of proper info and guidelines i have been going thru this site and u all have been helping each other so much hope one would help me find the right way where to apply for a job in my field or whatz the source.plz plz plz guide me
0 (0 Votes)

Re: microbiologist!
Answer
9/1/05 6:12 PM as a reply to koppala kalpana karthik.
www.monster.de does help. but I guess you already know that. Dont give up.

by the way, if you are open to recloate to some other country - Canada and US have a shortage of microbioligist.

Good luck.... and make a sincere effort.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/1/05 11:10 PM as a reply to koppala kalpana karthik.
hi inderkinder
thanq for the reply.I started searching for jobs from monster thanks for that, And regarding canada and usa do you really think there is shortage of microbiologists? poor me anywhere i try to apply i get a negative reply i m got used to these regretion letters getting me into depression.Any ways anyone else who can guide me plz!!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/2/05 3:41 PM as a reply to koppala kalpana karthik.
@panna28

well, then it's time to revisit your CV. Maybe the way that you are "selling" you is not right.

Ask some else to review your curriculum, better someone that can give you an objective view (i.e. former teacher).

A good cover letter is a critic part!!

Search the web to find some examples.

Good luck.

Alex
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18