Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
Help!
Answer
9/21/15 4:27 PM
Dear all,
great to see this forum...and the infos people have!
I completed a Ph.D in germany (3 years) under a scholarship (no social security contributions) and then left germany for 3 years to another EU country where i worked. I am now back to Germany since 4,5 years working all the time under a NE for highly qualified. I speak fluent German. I am currently head of department at a large company.
I applied for a citizenship under para 8 and have submitted all documents required. The file will be processed in Schwaben Ober amt.

Do you think i stand a chance to get citizenship?

Cheers
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Help!
Answer
9/22/15 1:11 PM as a reply to Kir Mahaj.
Hi,

i think you have a chance. but it all depends how Schwaben Ober amt reacts and what their requirements are.

have you already written einbürgerungs test and do you have german language certificates to support your skills. Your study time will be counted but this as well will depend on your amt.

Good luck
Basbrem
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/22/15 3:01 PM as a reply to Bas Brem.
Thanks for your reply. Yes i have provided all required certificates and tests documents. Any other feedback from other experienced members would be very appreciated...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/22/15 4:21 PM as a reply to Kir Mahaj.
One simple common understanding is that if amt accepts any application, chances of through is almost 95%. Because they do filter everything and then accept an application. To be straight with you, you shall get it without any issues. Keep us posted anyway.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/16/16 8:17 AM as a reply to hprj.
Hi All, as you remember i had posted this question last year regarding citizenship under the Ermessens rule.
I have recieved the confirmation about my citizenship from ALB! it took like 6 months after completing all documents. Just to recap i am working 5 years in Germany with a PhD here in germany which i recieved several years ago....so guys my message to you is, dont limit yourselves....just apply for it anyway :-) chances are you will recieve it :-) cheers.
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
5/16/16 5:41 PM as a reply to Kir Mahaj.
Hi all,

just want to inform you...i got the citizenship of germany....so just apply, dont limit yourself..

Cheers
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18