Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

EU Blue Card Validity ( Please Reply)

Toggle
EU Blue Card Validity ( Please Reply)
Answer
9/19/15 2:28 PM
Hello All,

Good day.

I hold  a EU Blue Card with 4 years validity(Valid till November 2018). I got my Blue Card in December 2014.I entered Germany in May 2015 and from then searching for Job.

Now I want to move to india and return back after 6 months time. Will my Blue card still be valid or not?
Please reply.

Regards
Lakshman
0 (0 Votes)

RE: EU Blue Card Validity ( Please Reply)
Answer
9/19/15 4:50 PM as a reply to Lakshman Rao Simma.
Hi,

I am a bit confused about your question. What do you mean with..

'I entered Germany in May 2015 and from then searching for Job'

Does it mean you never worked? Usually you get a Blue Card fixed to an employer.

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/20/15 11:14 AM as a reply to trust7.
Thanks for the quick reply.

I got Blue Card based on indefinite contract provided by one of the consultancy.

But the consultancy did not provided the project,  So I didnot get chance to work till now.

Still searching for Job.

For my case if I leave to India now, can I come back to Germany using my Blue Card(valid till 2018).

Simma.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/20/15 11:34 AM as a reply to Lakshman Rao Simma.
Okay, I guess the name of the consultancy is mentioned on your Blue Card as your employer. So the consultancy has to pay you like it is written in your employment contract, irrespective of having a project for you or not! That's their problem, but it is your problem too, if they do not do it!
In this case your stay here is illegal and you can go and come back only as long as nobody will realize.

If the consultancy pay you, what I can not imagine, this counts..

Holders of an EU Blue Card are permitted to stay in a non-EU country for up to 12 consecutive months without their residence title expiring. This provision also includes family members. However, this time spent outside Germany is not credited towards any application for a settlement permit.

Good luck!
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3