Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

ICICI Money2India_Recipient Bank change

Toggle
ICICI Money2India_Recipient Bank change
Answer
4/19/12 12:56 PM
Hi all,

Today I used Money2India NetExpress mode to send money to India. But ICICI bank has changed the its Recipient Bank details. New ICICI Recipient bank details are following:

Recipient Name: ICICI Bank
Recipient Bank: NATIXIS BANQUES POPULAIRES FRANCE
Recipient Bank Clearing/ Sort Code: NATXFRPPXXX
Recipient Account Number: FR7630007999990600961700169

Does anyone else has also noticed/experienced this change?

Thanks.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: ICICI Money2India_Recipient Bank change
Answer
4/19/12 2:26 PM as a reply to max leo.
I too have experienced the same yesterday night when i was initiating a transfer.
I have asked the nri cell via email about this new bank and haven't yet received any information.
This bank in France seems to be confusing and so I have not transferred the amount from my German bank yet.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/19/12 2:37 PM as a reply to max leo.
@reddybybu

I called ICICI bank on 00800 0424 2448 in Germany. And the customer care person confirmed that the Recipient bank is changed to France.

I am also confused.
I think I will personally go to my bank (Deutsche Bank) and make money transfer.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/19/12 4:04 PM as a reply to max leo.
now the point is :- if we transfer the money to a french bank in France, this will be an international transfer. So why can't we directly transfer the same amount to icici bank India as that will also be an international transfer.

The benefit of having icici bank in Germany was that after initiating a transfer, i had to to only to a domestic euro transfer and the rest was done by ICICI bank.

I will not transfer the amount to France until unless I get a written confirmation from nri cell via email which I haven't received yetemoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/19/12 5:39 PM as a reply to max leo.
Yes, your point is valid.

I also don't know how much Deutsche Bank will charge as fees to transfer amount to France.

I think new money transfer option will be the best solution from now onwards.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/19/12 6:17 PM as a reply to max leo.
Hi all,

I tried to contact ICICI NRI service and they provided the information saying that receipient bank is changed.

Dont worry guys last week, i transfered the money to paris account by Deutsche bank online banking service. No transaction fees are charged.

Money credited in to Indian account on 3 rd working day.

Rgds

Senz
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/19/12 7:49 PM as a reply to max leo.
Hi Senz,

Did you use "SEPA Transfer" method to transfer money from your Decutsche Bank account to ICICI Bank in France?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/20/12 11:07 AM as a reply to max leo.
Hi All,
I got it clarified with ICICI Bank couple of days back, pls use newly launched website specifically for Europe : http://www.money2india.eu/

Here one need to transfer money into Frankfurt Bank account and moreover no service tax and conversion charges has to be paid. I noticed that transfer process is comparatively fast (took 2 days only) than normal money2india.com and offers good exchange rate.

thanks.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/20/12 12:00 PM as a reply to max leo.
@kriv2009

Thanks for the info.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/24/12 1:51 AM as a reply to max leo.
I have been using M2I for many years. But recently I transferred through axisremit. I find their exchange rate is little better than ICICI. Money transfer procedure is very similar to M2I.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/9/12 10:09 AM as a reply to max leo.
Hello All ,
I just like to share my experience.
I used Axis Remit during last week . It got transfered in 3 working days. But I got a pathetic exchange rate.( At least short by 2Rs per euro). I would not recommend to use it.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/9/12 2:07 PM as a reply to max leo.
@ basrohit,

Please give me more details about your transfer. I have transferred with both ICICI and axis remit same time and same amount. Then realised axis exchange is little bit better. Since then I am using Axis remit.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/15/12 7:14 PM as a reply to max leo.
@ basrohit
Hi Basrohit! I am still waiting for your reply. Please give me more details sothat I can choose the right way of Money transfer.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott