Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

German language course B1 for Niederlassungserlaubnis

Alternar
Hallo all,

I am going to apply for NE in 4 months time. I got to know from the Rathaus that I need to finish the Integrationskurs stufe B1 before applying. I have B1 level certificate (German language course) from Goethe institute, India. can I show that certificate or I have to take the Integration course here?

One more question is that currently My wife has dependent visa. When I apply for NE, does she get NE automatically with me or she has to apply for it seperately.

We both need to give Integration course B1 exam or only me will do?

Frontpage
0 (0 Votos)

Re: German language course B1 for Niederlassungserlaubnis
Respuesta
12/08/11 17:25 en respuesta a amu mul.
You have to take the orientation course.

She has to fulfill all the conditions as you do for getting NE. There are a few exceptions which can be fulfilled through your documents.

http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/aufenthaltsg.html#9
0 (0 Votos)

Re: German language course B1 for Niederlassungserlaubnis
Respuesta
12/08/11 21:11 en respuesta a amu mul.
Well actually the law doesnt say integration course needs to be done to get Niederlassung but it says you need to know the language (for which B1 is asked for) and you need to know about the country.

BUT some officers also try to get integration course done. So it is upto you to convince them that you know the language (showing your B1 from Goethe India) and that you know about the country.

-----------
Integration course certificate = B1 language certificate + orientation course certificate

If you have language certificate + O-course certificate and send them to BAMP (search in google), then they give you integrationcourse certificate. So you dont really need to do the o-course but rather write its exam directly. Usually you can go to Volkshochschule and register for the o-course exam as Selbstzahler.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott