Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Sorry Detlef

Toggle
Sorry Detlef
Answer
2/9/05 11:58 AM
Hi!

I hate to bother you like "a crying user".

I was trying to use the search function and I think is not working OK.

I think is quite important because if the search function doesn´t work good, the forum is quite filled of messages asking the same things again and again.

Just a tip: in the search window, just tipe "a". It´s supposed to get at least 30 pages of messages and you only get 3 pages!!!. There is a kind of filter/limit in the search routine.

Sorry the bothering, perdon Manuel, no me mates!
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Sorry Detlef
Answer
2/9/05 12:29 PM as a reply to YO 1.
Buenos Dias Yo!

You are not bothering us. I am wondering that nobody mentioned it before. We are aware of this problem and Manuel knows about it.

He updated the whole thing and now there is one mistake left, the 'Search Function'. It is a problem of PHP4 and our database, which runs well with PHP3 but now Manuel has to find and fix the last problem. I am sure, he will make it!

Manuel and his family moved into a bigger flat in Madrid and as everybody knows, this means a lot of work and a lot of time. He has no internet access in his new flat and he is still waiting for the new connection.

All together explains why we still need some days to fix the software of our site.

But you can believe me, there are some really nice new features coming. And I myself count the days until I can introduce our new services :-)

Sorry, for the inconvenience
Detlef

P.S.: I am looking forward to this evening and the soccer game between Argentina and Germany :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/9/05 1:08 PM as a reply to YO 1.
Yeap, me too! (sorry the delay, a switch was dead)

ARD 20:15, but in the newspapers I read the match itself started at 20:45. Leider, Düsseldorf is quite far away from me but in june Argentina comes again, this time to Nürnberg. Maybe for this time SudSud can be here (he is in the USA now) and we can go together.

Regrettably, Argentina doesn´t come with all the figures. For example, Tevez (top scorer of gold medal Argentina in Greece 2004) is dancing in Rio de Janeiro in the carnival, D´Alessandro (from Wolsburg) is angry with the trainer u.s.w.

But, no offences, Germany had chances to win because Ballack doesn´t play tonight and would have better chances if Kahn also don´t play today.

In my opinion, a futball team is a "team" and the old english proverb says "There´s no I in team". All that "divas" are not wellcome in a team because all the team is working for them. Argentina had many times this problem before with 7 figures top players.

Im Grunde genommen, shall the best team win!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/9/05 2:33 PM as a reply to YO 1.
Hi Detlef,

I think nobody mentionned it before because some people never use the search function :-) Since I know the site, I think I'Ve used the search function twice. When I search for something, I usually get all the threads and start guessing in which one what I was looking for has been discussed.
But that means that one has to check and follow the threads regularly, which is not always the case.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/16/05 6:25 PM as a reply to YO 1.
The search function seems to be working again emoticon

Thanks to trust7 team.

I have another suggestion to make. The result of the search are displayed in the ascending order of the date. i.e, the oldest message appears on the top of the result, and the latest message appears towards the end of the list.

It would be of great help if the results are ordered in the descending order of the date.

Thanks. emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Searching tips using google
Answer
2/16/05 6:55 PM as a reply to YO 1.
Here is how you could search the trust7 site using Google.

give the list of keywords that you wish to search followed by "site:www.trust7.com"

Try this: (I got the results in 0.75 sec)

http://www.google.de/search?q=spouse+visa+site%3Awww.trust7.com&submit=Google+Search
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott