Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

2 month Job Training Urgent Case

Toggle
2 month Job Training Urgent Case
Answer
9/2/15 9:43 AM
Here's the situation
I am working in Delhi for a company which is an
Exclusive representative Of a German company in India.
Now,my company wants to send me to the German company for Product training (in depth understanding of the products,understand the market etc) for a period of 2 months.The German company has no objection and is also willing to pay for my expenses during this duration.
With this intention we applied for a Schengen visa(for training/internship) and submitted all the relevant documents...however I got a call from embassy asking me to apply for a national visa!
These are the documents that I submitted:
Passport copy,qualification degree,letters from indian employer as well as German company specifying the details of accommodation and monthly allowance,Insurance and itineary.
Even though the duration of stay is less than 90 days..why are they asking me to apply for national visa?
As of now I havent been aaked to submit any special docs but to be prepared in advance...can you confirm whether this kind of visa requires a ZAV or work permit?
If ZAV is required..What's the process to obtain this,specifically for my case?
My intended stay is from 1st October...is it possible to get the visa within this timeline?
Is it possible to withdraw my application(I'm not sure whether the German company would be able to get ZAV,if required and at the same time I don't want the visa to be rejected!)..what to do...pls help!!!
PS:I AM NOT BEING EMPLOYED BY GERMAN COMPANY..i will still be an indian employee.

Attachments:

0 (0 Votes)

RE: 2 month Job Training Urgent Case
Answer
9/2/15 10:22 AM as a reply to Raj singh.
I can partly answer. In the past almost everyone have misused business visa. German authorities have become strict after that and not allowing any business trip to cross 28 days or 4 weeks. That could be the reason that they have asked you to apply for national visa.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott