Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Visa and Unpaid Medical Bill

Visa and Unpaid Medical Bill
Answer
5/1/07 12:35 AM
Hi,
I am Rama from Sri Lanka. I urgently need your advice due to specail situation I am facing. I studied in Germany in 2003 and I was ill and I was in a hospital in Germany for about 2 months. I had undergone an operation and my insurance company did not pay the bill. Fortunatly, the city council paid my bill. Now I am Ok and back in Sri Lanka.I have got an invitation to take part in a summer university in Germany this year and I have been also offered a scholarship. However, my summer university people have been informed about my payment and also German Embassy in my country rejects to issue me a visa.

My question is,
Is this situation considered as a crime in Germany?
If I get the visa from another embasy ( For Example, can I enter Germany? Will I be troubled at the airport?

Please let me know some ideas!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18