Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

DE Burgeschaft

DE Burgeschaft
Answer
1/14/07 1:25 AM
I start the procedure.
For those who want to know...
I call Einbürgeramt(local town) and made an application for DE Burgerschaf.
I mean time they told me to go in VHS and just make the test proof for Integrationkurs and Orientirungkurs, couse there is no need for making all because I speak (communicate with them) excellent on german language.
Afther the proof,VHS (VolksHochSculle)confirm about my test and I present then this documents also:
- Pass
- Working contract or monthly incoms paper(not ALGII or HarzIV)- I think ALGI is OK?! I have not aks....
- Confirmation of loos or gave-up previous citizenship.
- 250€ pro person.
According to my present country embassy the procedure of givin up the present citizenship goes arround 3-4 months and cost 1500 € (idiots they think that I have at home printers for €.) and afterwards they are sending me the Confirmation.
For my children they told me that they receive automatcaly DE citizneship (pass) and can keep till 16 years old boot citizenship.
I did not ask for my wife, because she is (very)happy with her NE.
Should be arround August 2007 all done.

Bet someone from you will also request DE citizenship or?!
0 (0 Votes)

Re: DE Burgeschaft
Answer
1/14/07 6:20 AM as a reply to Johnny English.
Hi Max,

Thanks for your update. How long have you stayed in germany?

You sound like a totally new Max now? as compared with last year.

About your question regarding the salary > 80K per-month -> in my company for 2 groups - managers or excellent engineer with more than 10 years working time or experience.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/14/07 11:39 AM as a reply to Johnny English.
"ALGI is OK?! I have not aks...."

ALG I is not state Help, therefore no problem for the naturalization. (It is an Insurance, which you also financed, when you were employed.)

"Confirmation of loos or gave-up previous citizenship."

In some cases, you can be exempted from giving-up your own citizenship. See this :
http://www.info4alien.de/mick/faq.htm#33

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/14/07 4:53 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
Hi max,
I'm happy to see that all is OK with you and your new style of writing (calm) too. Stay cool, the life is short emoticon. I wish you health and futher success.

I've got this week 'Arbeitsberechtigung-EU' (I'm from the new 2 countries in EU).Wich is equivalent with NE. That's meen that I'm in NE club too, may be emoticon.

@NoBody or SomeOne emoticon who have Ltd.
Can you tell me, what is the average annual cost to have Ltd. company (including 'Steuerberater' and etc.)

Regards,
Mottor
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/15/07 11:44 AM as a reply to Johnny English.
Thanks for your answers...

@VP
I'll make 7 years in 15 August 2007.

@Lacrima
Thanks for help.

@Motor
U are from RO or BLG?

To be honest, from where I've been, only one thing has pull me out from the end.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/15/07 3:07 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
@max

And that is?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/15/07 3:25 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
Max,

what exactly you did in VHS?
Did you attend Integration course?
How exam looked like?
How long it took that you finish everything with VHS?

Concerning "Confirmation of loos or gave-up previous citizenship" what you gave to "Einbürgeram"? Did you get something official from your embassy?

Thanks,
Dracus
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/15/07 4:26 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
@DvD
Selfrespect.
I learn how to respect and to love my self in the way I am.

I call VHS because they (among the others) are having Integrations and Orientirungskurs.
Just apply for next period and they told me that I have to go 5 days from 08.00 till 13.00 and then make the test.
I have talk on german, litle writting, and they dicided that I do not need to intend all kurs just obligated 5 days.
To VHS has sent me Migrationsamt.
Now I have to call back again Migrationsamt and tell them that VHS school has took me.
I have to make official application submit for DE Burgerschat and receive Berechtigungschein from Einbürgeramt, which will be my PASS to make the kurs and that with it it will be cut from 8 to 7 years.
If I pass the test, then they will inform the Einbürgeramt that I have done well and Einbürgeramt will issue the Certificates.
Also I must submit official document issued from my embassy that I have quit (dismiss) my present citizenship.
The embasyy told me that I have to wait 3-4 maybe 5 month till I receive that paper, but at first I must submit to them also an document that Germany want me to become their citizen.
As soon as I will receive the Berechtigungschein from Einbürgeramt I will make a copy and sent to embassy that 'the procedure' is on.
So, finaly when I pass the Orientirungs and Integrationskurs and receive offical Certificat I shall present to my present embassy, they give me the QUIT which I will submit then to Einbürgeramt and togeather with those Cetificates... FINALY I GET DE PASS.
Oh Goad it is so messy...
Actualy not too much but again the storry..
if then, go to, els if, while, do next...

PS.
Afterward I intend to go into the Europe Parlament and fight for the people right.
emoticon
And I will...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/15/07 5:10 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
@max

"I call VHS because they (among the others) are having Integrations and Orientirungskurs.
Just apply for next period and they told me that I have to go 5 days from 08.00 till 13.00 and then make the test.
I have talk on german, litle writting, and they dicided that I do not need to intend all kurs just obligated 5 days."

Does that mean that you will only do 5 days and that's it? If that's the case, I will try to go for that, don't want to go and follow the whole Integration thing for 600 hours.

Have you already done some German courses before?

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/15/07 6:17 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
@max

I guess what they want is you to take ZD exam and after that 30 hours of Orientirungkurs. Since you speak german quite well, they did not find it necessary for you to attend language classes.

You save 600 hours :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/15/07 6:22 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
@NoBody

Yes, they decided that I need only 5 days.
I was only 3 months visiting kurs in Berlin but it was only ground of German and I did not receive any paper.

I just ask the boss if he aloud me to visit the kurs because it is 5 days during work...hope he will.
Anyway I got the quit but I have to 'hang' 5 months more.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/15/07 7:13 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
@max,
The benefit of ZD, is that you dont need to give test at Einbürgerungsamt.

One thing more, you dont need to wait till Aug 07 and then apply. I too plan to do it in Juni(as was the case with NE).

Though, regarding Work-Contract, I too am not sure, and this is the reason to apply a bit earlier(during Employment period).

Gruss,
A.T
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/15/07 8:52 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
One of the Documents required for DC is

"Bescheinigung ueber die Namensfuehrung mit Gliederung in Vor- und Familiennamen"

Does anyone have an idea what Document this is and from where one can get this?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/16/07 11:36 AM as a reply to Johnny English.
As far as I know, you need to have the Zertifikat Deutsch. How you get it is up to you. I took the whole 600 hours plus 30 hours for Orientation because I could speak very little German before. For most of you who are here since long and already speak good German, ZD should be a piece of cake. The exam itself is not very tough and there are only two sections which actually concentrate on Grammar. The rest are about comprehension of the language at varying levels. Same goes for the Orientation Course. The test for the Orientation Course is corrected internally i.e. VHS etc. So, no big deal really. If anyone needs more information about the exam, course etc. I would be glad to help.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/16/07 12:50 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
@deepbluesand

Need more info on the course and exam, can you send me some? :-) daolwin at hotmail dot com, whatever you can say about it will be good.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/16/07 1:00 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
Here are some links about ZD

http://www.goethe.de/ins/de/prf/zd/deindex.htm
https://www.vhs.frankfurt.de/desktopdefault.aspx/tabid-80/91_read-153/

@everyone, Detlef

I have asked for some information about a document in my previous post. If someone has information about it please answer
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/16/07 2:04 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
@NoBody

You got mail.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/16/07 2:18 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
@Raj

Hey Raj

It seems to be related with the name of the kid. Honestly talking, absolutely no idea previous to your post.

Please find the formular here:

http://www.linkformserver.de/getForm.asp?formname=f346z_300d.xft&PLZ=8367702&ID1=&ID2=&ID3=&Email=

And some extra info about ir here:

http://www.info4alien.de/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.cgi?num=1099322995

Have a nice day
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/16/07 2:27 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
thanks YO, But that document was required for a person with no kid, so i am not sure. Hope some one has experience with that.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/16/07 4:39 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
@raj,

As far as I understand, this means, you are asked to proof, how your name is written in your country(First name, Last name).

If you are married, normally, this thing is questioned at Rathaus registration time or this can be asked later.

So, better go to Rathaus and ask how you could get that bescheinigung.

Also, for DC, one need Birth Certificate, where it is mentioned, what is your exact name etc. And, you need to to translate into German as well. This thing is required for every family member(not German) at that time or not born in German.

Gruss,
A.T
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3