Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

DE Burgeschaft

Re: DE Burgeschaft
Antwort
16.01.07 17:24 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
With work contract is/should be much more better, but as I said I already got quit and have to stay till end of August.
Never the less I will find some other job afterweards so I think 1 or 2 months later is not a problem.
Lacrima said that ALGI could be taken as 'lebensunterhaltung' because it is not ALGII or HARZ IV and it is just a overlap period for job searching.
From Einbürgeramt have told me that onyl on exact 7 years compleeting the DC can be issued, so pushing the procedure before is good but the DC comes only after complitly 7 years in DE.
And...yes, thats with only 5 days x 5 hours kurs means a lot od time and money saving.
I still wait for "AMEN" from my boss who has not aswer of my request to release me to visit the kurs in March.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
16.01.07 17:30 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
Thanks A.T., that was what i found asking some friends. But i doubt it will be issued by any German Amts. It should probably be issued by the Consulate of our respective countries. I am collecting details regarding Applying for DC and one of my friends is already in the process of applying with the 7 year rule in Hessen. Will collect all the information and try to update the FAQ afterwards.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
17.01.07 11:08 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
@max,
Yes, you get DC after 7 years, but it would take 3 months before you get OK from them and you could save that time period, if you apply 3 months before. It does not matter for those, who are having job, but for us, it does matter with the expiring work contract.

Also, why not taking an easy test at Einbürgerungsamt(Zeitunglesen) than ZD :-), provided, you dont need(ZD) for any other purpose.

@raj,
I wrote this, as while registering for Umzug, the lady at Rathaus, came up with the same issue (Vorname, Nachname). And, after discussing it with her collegues, finally I got the Ummeldung paper, where it was written that there is nothing like Vorname, Nachname in our 3WC usw.

And, I dont think, this is valid for the whole Amts in Hessen.

It would be nice, if you could post as a separate Threat, what and how your friend got DC, to get some insight. But, I think, what "Max" wrote is the process, which I too got from some friends.

Gruss,
A.T
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
17.01.07 11:15 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
@raj,

"It would be nice, if you could post as a separate Threat"

Is't a nice Threat :-)

Pls. read as Thread.

@max
Why you communicate good in German?
Because you find it difficult(like me) to communicate in English :-)

Grusse an Alle und Detlef,
A.T
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
17.01.07 14:06 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
@A.T
I really do not know about those thests...but what Einbürgerungsamt told it is OK for me.
Also I already apply for the next kurs at 26.03.2007.
I bet will be easy, because I believe that I am good in German...I hope.
As I said, I will push this things, and what will come, lets see.
Why German?
Honestly at the beginign was only English, but then during the years I just speak german, learned more and it's became as usual.
Now I am in international company and we do speak English as well, and I see that now I have forgoth some English words.
About the job contract...It is not dificult now (after NE) to find a job and I believe I will find immidiate.
Only thing is - do I like to find a new job after this one.I am tired of chasing jobs, moving from town to town, doing computers, programming, living in fiar that if I do not have a job I have to leave DE...I just want to stay few months free.
Just free.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
17.01.07 16:26 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
@max,
I fear one could ever be "FREE" from the unjustices in this world.

Its most likely that the most wealthy perons(say 500 - 1000) in this world would one day leave this planet towards Mars etc. to save their lives.

Leb nur mit einem Ziel/Zweck und gib "max" Gruss an Deiner Familie.

A.T
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
18.01.07 16:52 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
@A.T
Also, why not taking an easy test at Einbürgerungsamt(Zeitunglesen) than ZD , provided, you dont need(ZD) for any other purpose

Please keep in mind that an oral German test at Einburgerungsamt(e.g. reading a newspaper) will not reduce the required period of 8 years to 7 years to acquire DE citizenship. Such an oral test fullfils only the general language requirment for those who already have completed 8 years. So make it very clear again with EA so that you dont lose much of your time thinking that u already fullfil this condition.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
18.01.07 20:01 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
@MH,
My beloved MH, I did not say and you presumably took it wrong.

The time-period 8-years will be reduced to 7-years, if the person attended Integrationskurs.

Now, with this Integrationskurs, it includes Sprachkurs(I already have done GrundStufe I - 6)
and the rest (Orientationskurs-30 Hours) is recently obtained.

So, In my case, EA already cleared me that either I take ZD or they will take a Zeitung-Test.

So, I think, there is no ambguity.

Otherwise, my dear, DZ, can be done within 1 week, if so required.

If suppose, still, they hesitated with bla bla. Dont forget, that you and I carry Canadian-Immigration :-)

Gruss,

A.T
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
20.01.07 11:49 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
Hey guys,

Is it so that to take advantage of the 7 year rule to apply for German citizenship an integrationkurs (600 hrs) is mandatory?
Or is it that a ZD is what they are looking for no matter if it comes as a result of an integrationkurs or some other course or even no course?

Some clarification on that front will be really appreciated. I would be joining a language school soon and therefore want to be clear on this aspect in order to take up the right course.

Thanks
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
20.01.07 15:01 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
Dear Jan,

ZD is what they are looking for no matter if it comes as a result of an integrationkurs or some other course or even no course?

This qualifies well for a statement rather than a question.

ZD is all what matters, but don't get excited and print it with a high-quality printer at home ;-)

And don't forget to take 30 hours of orientation course about german culture (football, beer, potato .....etc.)
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
20.01.07 16:12 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
Thanks akshay...

Two more things
1. How much before the completion of 7 years should the process be started, ideally ?
2. How much time does it take,e approx, after the application, for the process to complete.

Thanks
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
20.01.07 17:33 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
1. up to 6 months before completing 7 years

2. varies with ABH but you won't get it before 7 years :-)
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
21.01.07 15:42 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
here is some update from my side.
Actually for the 7 year rule, you need to have the certificate from BMI that you have completed the Integeration Course successfully.without ZD you cannot get this.
I was in the ABH and this was a key requirement.
I am already in the process of it. I will keep you updated.
Metro
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
21.01.07 19:34 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
Hey metro, thanks for the info but I a little confused now. Following is what you wrote...

""Actually for the 7 year rule, you need to have the certificate from BMI that you have completed the Integeration Course successfully.without ZD you cannot get this.""
Do I need a certificate proving that I have completed an Integration course or do I need to just prove that I have a ZD.

If I understand right, ZD can be attained without going through the integration course as well. This was confirmed by akshay in his earlier post.

Is there something wrong in how I understand it. Can you please throw some light on it.

Thx
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
21.01.07 20:14 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
Let me put it this way:

Integrationskurs = Sprachkurs (600 hours) + Orientierungskurs (30 Hours)

ZD = Sprachkurs

if you already have ZD then you will still have to attend to 30 hours of orientation course and have the authorities issue you an Integration-Course certificate by presenting your ZD and orientation course certificate. For the naturalization, the only important certificate is the integration one.

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
21.01.07 21:59 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
Perfect lacrima :-)
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
22.01.07 12:02 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
Hallo metro, lacrima

Who(ABH or VHS) is going to issue this so-called BMI-Certificate for Integrationskurs?

VHS, already gave Teilnehmebescheinigungen für Sprach+Orientationskurs.

Pls. it would be nice, if some link is also given to enquire about it.

Gruss,
A.T
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
22.01.07 12:49 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
Clarification from my side
Lacrima was right but
"Successfull" Integeration Course= 600 Hrs + 30 Hrs + ZD
which means when you register for an Integeration Course then after 600 Hrs + 30 hrs you will have to take the ZD which is also a part of Intgeration course(IC).
The 600 Hrs may be waived if your German is Good enough.This has to be decided by VHS or any other school which conducts the IC.600 hrs are divided in to 6 modules of 100 hrs each
May be they might ask you to take the module 6 , only 100 hrs if your german is pretty OK.
30 Hrs of Orientation is a must.Then after ZD you will get a certificate from BMI(which I mentioned earlier).
For this letter from BMI you will have to be registered properly for the IC. BMI knows this as BMI pays for it.Also ABH has the information about you on your IC.
Here is the way how you can do it.
1. Go to ABH and tell them that you would like to do IC "freiwillig" as for most of us it is not a must.
2.ABH will direct you to the nearest school where you can register for the IC.Normally the school will ask your pasport and visa details for the BMI process and do the rest.
3.The school will decide which module you will fit in.May be they tell you can directly sit in the orientation course and go for the ZD.
4.After ZD you will get your ZD certificate in 3- 4 weeks(if you pass emoticon) and after 6-8 weeks you will get the certificate from BMI.
5.This is what you need for the 7 year rule.A letter from VHS or any school that I participated in 30 Hrs + ZD didn't help me atleast.
Note:
This may vary from ABH to ABH.Some ABH are thinking still 600Hrs is must for the IC.
I hope this helps you all.
-metro
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
22.01.07 13:04 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
Dear All,

In this subject there has been much talking and less action. The local VHS would tell you the required hours for ZD exam (from 0 to 600 hours, depending upon your language skills).

Download the following documents and just go ahead with Integrationskurs :-)

http://www.bamf.de/cln_042/nn_975926/SharedDocs/Anlagen/DE/Integration/Downloads/Integrationskurse/Kursteilnehmer/MerkblaetterAuslaender/012-form-630-009-pdf-merkblatt-englisch,templateId=raw,property=publicationFile.pdf/012-form-630-009-pdf-merkblatt-englisch.pdf
http://www.bamf.de/cln_042/SharedDocs/Anlagen/DE/Integration/Downloads/Integrationskurse/Kursteilnehmer/AntraegeAuslaender/002-form-630-007e-pdf-antrag-auf-zulassung-zu-einem-integrationskurs-pdf,templateId=raw,property=publicationFile.pdf/002-form-630-007e-pdf-antrag-auf-zulassung-zu-einem-integrationskurs-pdf.pdf
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
22.01.07 16:01 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
@metro,
ABH, after one gets NE, has nothing to do with Visa etc.(In normal case). Because, even, regarding Orientationskurs, one has to do it Freiwillig.

So, with all the VHS-Kursteilnahmebescheinigungen for 'Sprach und Orientationskurs', I dont see any possibility that BMI would give any extra Bescheinigung. Especially, when you did these courses(Freiwillig).

Regarding facilitation of ZD:
[
Abschnitt 2
Rahmenbedingungen für die Teilnahme, Datenverarbeitung und Kursgebühren
Nichtamtliches Inhaltsverzeichnis
§ 4 Teilnahmeberechtigung
(1) 1Teilnahmeberechtigte im Sinne dieser Verordnung sind

3 Ausländer nach Satz 1 Nr. 1, die über ausreichende Kenntnisse der deutschen Sprache verfügen, sind nur zur Teilnahme am Orientierungskurs und am Abschlusstest berechtigt.
]

@Lacrima,
Did not get any input from your side?

Gruss,
A.T
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124