Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

!!Suggestion urgent!!

Toggle
!!Suggestion urgent!!
Answer
12/20/05 12:58 PM
Hello All,

I completed my Master degree from Germany.

After finishing my study I get job offer from a company.

Since this company is subsidiary of another company they cannot hire me directly, as fast as I want, because I informed, I cannot work without work-permit, then they came out some sort of solution to hire me in different way through there internal consultant.

They offered me unlimited time "Leiharbeitvertag" this Includes probation period,('MD' promised me he will change my contract directly with main company in future).

Is any body have knowledge about this type of contract "Leiharbeitvtrag" and possibility to get
Work-permit through this contract.

Looking forward, please advice me.

Best Regards
Ravi
0 (0 Votes)

Re: !!Suggestion urgent!!
Answer
12/21/05 5:24 AM as a reply to Ravinder singh.
hi ravi,
Its shubhpreet Singh, from India.
Sorry I don't have any solution about ur query.
But I've a query & seeking answer from ur side.
I am an Engineer graduate in computer science & I am interested in germany for 1 year SAP program offered by University of Heidelberg.
As u have done ur masters there, Could u plz tell me that what will be the future if i'll complete my SAp program from Germany??
Is there any Racial Problems???
what about study style?

Plz reply

regards
Shubhpreet singh
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/21/05 11:52 AM as a reply to Ravinder singh.
As u have done ur masters there, Could u plz tell me that what will be the future if i'll complete my SAp program from Germany??

In Germany, not only your technical skills are sufficient you need to speak,read and write German so once you are in Germany you should put your efforts in learning German language and having a BE in CS you will fair chances of getting a job somewhere because SAP is hot here as in USA at the moment.

Is there any Racial Problems???

LOL, it is possible and I don't think it would be to such an extent you will be hurt. No one will talk about your turban so don't worry and to your benefit there are lots of Gurudwara's in Germany and I am not sure there is one in Heidelberg.

what about study style?

which style? German universities are good and Heidelberg is a good place to live and study.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/21/05 1:39 PM as a reply to Ravinder singh.
Hello Shubhpreet singh
Could you please provide a link on this course
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/21/05 7:57 PM as a reply to Ravinder singh.
Aha so talkin about studies.Actually i need also advise there r some unis and FhSchulen that r offering me some technical course(in german) i want to know which field i must opt for higher studies either electrical engg or computer engg. Im open to both fields(as i hav xp in both branches but my basic study is EE).but someone told me that everyone is going for CS so better u go for EE .so what should be my choice??
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/27/05 9:20 AM as a reply to Ravinder singh.
hi magi,
as u had asked about the link I would like to tell u that it is offered by University of Heidelberg.
the link of university home page is
http://www.uni-heidelberg.de
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3