Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Clarification required for working as Blue card Spouse

Toggle
Hi,

I have a question regarding work permit as Bluecard Spouse. Along with my family reunion visa, i got the eligibilty to work in Germany.I am a software engineer, i didnt get job in the same city as my husband working. Am i allowed to work in another city with this work permit? Then i can meet my husband during the weekends.

Please give your answers.

Regards,
Hema
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Clarification required for working as Blue card Spouse
Answer
8/25/15 4:56 PM as a reply to Hema Erode Gopalakirishnan.
Ofcourse.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/25/15 6:00 PM as a reply to hprj.
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I reached a month ago in Germany. My visa extension is scheduled for in another 15 days. Is it mandatory that, i should be extending my visa before joining the new company?

Whom I should contact to get approval for working in another city? Please let me know.

Thank you,

Regards,
Hema
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/26/15 9:46 AM as a reply to Hema Erode Gopalakirishnan.
hemaeg14:
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I reached a month ago in Germany. My visa extension is scheduled for in another 15 days. Is it mandatory that, i should be extending my visa before joining the new company?

Whom I should contact to get approval for working in another city? Please let me know.

Thank you,

Regards,
Hema

Yes you must extend your visa first. After that contact the HR Manager of your company they should organize everything for your work visa.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott