Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

study plan for spouse(dependent visa)

Toggle
study plan for spouse(dependent visa)
Answer
8/23/15 9:23 AM
Hi, I recently shifted to germany to work for 2 years . My visa was sponsored by my company and i have work permit visa to work for 2 years. Now, i want to bring my wife along with me. She has done bachelor in Engineering in Computer Science and now want to pursue her Masters here in Germany. I just want to  know if study visa is required for Spouse to study in germany or if she required IELTS or TOEFL score to study. Please guide......
0 (0 Votes)

RE: study plan for spouse(dependent visa)
Answer
8/26/15 9:49 AM as a reply to tanveer kour.
Why didnt you applied for your wife's visa along with your visa application?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/26/15 11:59 AM as a reply to R V.
I have applied along with my visa but german embassy told me it would take 4-6 weeks for processing.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/27/15 10:56 AM as a reply to tanveer kour.
tanveer84:
I have applied along with my visa but german embassy told me it would take 4-6 weeks for processing.

Hi,

whats the current status of your wife's visa application? or did you withdraw her application?
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott