Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Anabin degree with other name

Toggle
Anabin degree with other name
Answer
8/18/15 12:47 AM
Hello,

First of all, thanks for this amazing forum!

I'm applying for a Blue Card, my university is listed with H+ in the Anabin database, the problem is that the name of my degree is  "Software Engineer" and the only related degree I've found is: "Engineer in software development". Do you think I'll need a degree recognition? I've read that with the univesity H+ status is enough.

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Anabin degree with other name
Answer
8/18/15 11:25 AM as a reply to Carlos M.
Hii carlosm,

If I were you, I'd get my a statement of comparibility from ZAB to ensure there are no delays with ZAV and other beauraucratic procedures down the line. ZAB is super efficient if you have a work contract- this allows you to fast track the process by applying as a blue card candidate. The fact that your university has an H+ status is great news as well. It took me less than 2 weeks to get my statement of comparibility!

I wish I could have given this advice to myself 3 months ago, it would have saved me 3 months emoticon 

You can find out more about ZAB here:
http://www.kmk.org/information-in-english/statement-comparability.html

You can also get their contact information on the number/email address listed on the site. I can't state just how efficient they are- they replied back to my email queries in less than 48 hours emoticon 

Best wishes,
Omar 
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Anabin degree with other name
Answer
8/18/15 4:32 PM as a reply to Omar.
Thanks for your answer Omar, what's the name of your degree?
I've read that there's no need of recognition for non-regulated professions, but I don't know how truth it is.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott