Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Beware Canada!!!

Toggle
Beware Canada!!!
Answer
11/30/04 3:19 PM
http://www.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=39033&headline=Beware!~Canada~offers~false~hope:~Immigrants
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Beware Canada!!!
Answer
11/30/04 3:35 PM as a reply to Srikanth Vakalapudi.
Hey vsrikanth9

Even I know everybody must revalidate a medicine/dentist/law universitary degree in each country you plan to go!

Things are not easy in any country of the world, but we are not children and there is something called Internet that helps!

This kind of articles are quite a little bit tendencious. I asked once to go to Canada and they asked me to send all my papers with official certification from the uni(s), government and even the contents of each subject from my careers!

And I don´t belong to that disciplines.

It sounds this guy got up early, took a suitcase, took a plane and landed in Canada OR was cheated by someone.

Regards

YO
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/30/04 4:21 PM as a reply to Srikanth Vakalapudi.
Yeah but AFAIK, you don't need to "revalidate" your Java or Network skills when you switch from a country to another. So things can be easy for IT people, even though they could then face the rate problem or the unemployment rate which could be high, leading people to get first inhabitants.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/30/04 6:06 PM as a reply to Srikanth Vakalapudi.
the story tells whoever are preparing to go for adventure in canada should be ready for all sorts of burden they will face. Doctor's case is a well known case in USA and there too they need to surpass some diffuclt periods to start practising their skills privately and this doctor as he said he lacks the foundation and standard of his education and the person to be blamed is the canadian embassy employee who gave him the immigration status. But there is no doubt that immigrants in canada are facing drums and most of them do low level jobs compared to their academic career. e.g. an average Phd student of canadian university is making pizza's this is possible in canada. Canada is not doing all good to the immigrants anyway ..they simply are dumping people to close the gap, which is quiet annoying for those who chose candaian immigration. you need to work extra in the beginning to get a stable position in canada even sometimes this will not help and I call that fate of that poor person.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott