Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Blue Card for TV-L 13

Toggle
Blue Card for TV-L 13
bluecard blue card eu blue card tv-l 13 research assistant
Answer
8/13/15 5:30 PM
Hi guys,

I just got a research assistant job in DHBW-Stuttgart university "TV-L 13". It was not written in the contract the gross salary, but it was written that I will work part time "75%". Furthermore, It was not written in which level I falls into in the TV-L 13. I already have five years of experience as teaching assistant in the university.

The professors told me that my monthly gross salary should be around 2750 euros  I know; it is less than 3150 euros, which is required to get a blue card, but Can I apply for the blue card since the 100% full-time job salary is greater than 3150 euros per month ? 

Thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Blue Card for TV-L 13
Answer
8/14/15 7:32 PM as a reply to Ahmed Abdellah Elnaggar.
No, if you want a Blue Card you need to earn more than the minimum salary. If you have a part-time position, it is only possible to obtain a Blue Card if the part-time salary is over the threshhold. 
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott