Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

stay in Germany without job

Toggle
stay in Germany without job
Answer
4/27/11 1:56 PM
I am planning to change my job. My employment with my current employer ends by end of May and my new employment starts from 1st July/Auguest.
So I have the below queries.

How long I can stay in germany without employement?
The text on my visa is "Unselbständige beschäftigung gestattet. Selbständige tätigkeit nicht gestattet."

Thanks for help.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: stay in Germany without job
Answer
4/27/11 3:39 PM as a reply to iTrust iTrust.
Did u get your workpermit for the new company sorted out? Is your visa company independent?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/27/11 4:50 PM as a reply to iTrust iTrust.
I think there is no problem because you already have new job at hand. If you go to auslanderamt they can give Fiktionsbescheinung.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/27/11 7:53 PM as a reply to iTrust iTrust.
thanks for the reply..
Mine is a company independent ..
I think "Unselbständige beschäftigung gestattet. Selbständige tätigkeit nicht gestattet." means independent.

What is Fiktionsbescheinung means I never heared of this. Should I need to go to auslanderamt even if I have employer independent.

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/28/11 6:41 PM as a reply to iTrust iTrust.
@ iTrust:
You do not need to go to ABH as you have already company independent visa.

As those two months you will be without job, just figure out your health insurance.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/29/11 10:30 AM as a reply to iTrust iTrust.
@UMTS11,
Thanks for your reply.

I will find a health insurance provider for that duration, if you have any recommendation please let me know.

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/30/11 3:23 PM as a reply to iTrust iTrust.
You can talk to your existing health insurance company and they will convert your insurance to freiwillig krankenversicherung for that period you are without job. If you don't earn anything or less then 851 euros during this period they will presume that you minimum income is 851 euros a months and will ask you to pay around 141 euros a month as freiwillig krankenversicherung and pflege versicherung. If you earn more than 851 euros a month during this unemployed period then you have to pay freiwillig krankenversicherung according to your earnings. They will send you a form to fill in for the details for this freiwillig krankenversicherung. Please note that you have to pay this minimum amount of about 141 euros a month as freiwillig krankenvischrung even if you don't want it unless you make abmeldung from Germany.

I am writing here about my experience and you may have the same or different situation.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/2/11 1:53 PM as a reply to iTrust iTrust.
U might even have unemployment money for the month of June if you want to and if you paid into the system for some time.
Cheers

Bolo.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/3/11 8:55 PM as a reply to iTrust iTrust.
thanks for the inputs.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18