Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

What is "Rentenverlauf" - Einbürgerung

Toggle
Hi,

I got today mail to go to pickup "Einbürgerungszusicherung" and I need to bring few documents where one of them is current "Rentenverlauf".

Does anybody know what exactly it is?

P.S. I am in BW (Karlsruhe) and I started complete process in the beginning of November/2008 so it took between 4 and 5 month.

Thanks in advance,
Dracus
0 (0 Votes)

Re: What is "Rentenverlauf" - Einbürgerung
Answer
3/10/09 9:33 PM as a reply to Marcus Dracus.
It is just a document about your pension entitelments. Information below.

http://www.deutsche-rentenversicherung.de/nn_12336/SharedDocs/de/Navigation/Beratung/renteninfo__anfo__node.html__nnn=true

use the following link in the same page as above to get the information. It may take a few weeks to get it

https://sec.deutsche-rentenversicherung.de/internet/deutsche-rentenversicherung/drv00formsport.nsf/drv00frmVVSK?OpenForm

and congrads on your success
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/10/09 11:10 PM as a reply to Marcus Dracus.
Hi,

A Hint: you can visit rentenversicherung office in your local town and ask them if they can provide the same letter to you, which might save waiting time.

Congrats on success!

Regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/11/09 3:20 PM as a reply to Marcus Dracus.

I talk with a lady in DE Renternversic. office and they will send report per post but they still do not have latest data for 2008.

Anyway, at least I will have some document and if it is necessary to get last year then this will take some time.

Of course, I will provide salary slips for complete previous year.

Dracus
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18