Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Meeting the World!

Hi, I am the trust7 pet!

Toggle
Hi, I am the trust7 pet!
Answer
3/24/06 8:45 PM
Hi everybody,

I am Avida, Detlef's dog :-)

Detlef asked me to join the forum, because he would like to know a bit more about you, the members of trust7.

trust7 is mainly a place to ask questions, to help each other and to change information about visa, work permits and employment stuff, but life is more than that and I will try to motivate you, to tell the others a bit about your everyday occurences.

Well, I will begin...

I am a Parson Jack Russell Terrier girl and just 14 month old. I am a hunting dog and I need a lot of action. Carmen, Detlef's wife, take me for a walk every morning and Detlef does the same in the afternoon. I am with them for almost 1 year now and since I am a member of the family, they lost a lot of weight ;-)

Usually I obey very good, but when I smell the track of a rabbit I forget everything and I just run and run and...

But I always come back when I am tired and Detlef gave up to fight against my hunting instinct :-)

Well, that should be enough for my first message. I would appreciate if you tell me if there are more pets in your families or just tell us some funny and/or interesting stories about yourselves.

I wish all of you a nice weekend and please, reply to my message. Detlef would be happy and this would make me happy, too! Wau, wau

Avida :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Hi, I am the trust7 pet!
Answer
3/25/06 1:23 AM as a reply to avida terrier.
Woof Woof Avida!

Thats real cute of you to write in gal! ;)

..sometimes there's gotta be someone who just reminds us to live first and think about the technicalities a few seconds later.

u have a nice weekend too running after those rabbits!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/27/06 1:18 AM as a reply to avida terrier.
Hello Everyone & Hi Avida

We are Ramu & Sita panna's pets

well avida we were so happy to find your post and chirped chirped all the time until panna created an id for us and here we are now.
we are here for about 1 to 1 1/2 months and we have already got so acclimatized to our new home (green ramu boy,blue sita girl).As you can see we are not caged we have so much of freedom we fly fly all the day play to our hearts content and then once the day light goes off we are off to the cage ourselves(panna is a good trainer we have to admit) We enjoy a lot with panna as she all the time chirps with us(she pretends to be a bird)and her husband yugi is the sweetest of all!
Hey avida hope we find more freinds in this forum
anybody hearing us?????

Ramu Sita
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/27/06 10:53 PM as a reply to avida terrier.
Hi Ramu and Sita,

nice to hear from you :-)

It seems that you have been lucky to find such a good home, where you can fly free. I wish that some more pets would join us. I can not believe that the 3 of us are the only pets here in this community. Maybe the others are just to lazy to write.

I also repeat Detlefs words... any story is welcome, even without pets. It should be possible to do some small talk.

I am a bit disappointed, but Detlef did forcast it.

No sense of humor here?

Have a nice evening
Avida
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7