Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Mistake in application form (intended place of residence)

Hello everyone,

I recently applied for work permit. Everything was fine until my employer informed me that they have sent required documents to bad homburg for my visa processing.

The mistake: I had mentioned address of Frankfurt in the intended place of residence; based on which the Bangalore consulate sent my application to the Aliens office in Frankfurt.

My employer did not inform me before submitting the application.

I contacted the consulate via mail and they replied that they have asked Frankfurt office to send my application to the Aliens office in Bad Homburg.
Its been 2 weeks now, my employer contacted the Aliens office in Bad Homburg but they said they have not received the file yet.

I called up the consulate and they said my file is sent to Frankfurt and if there was any mistake in application then i need to visit the consulate in person.

I am stuck in no mans land. Can any one suggest something? Any similar experience?

I will be visiting the consulate soon.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18