Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
Arbeitlosgeld
Answer
12/6/05 1:06 PM
Hi,

I came to know that, ALG won't be available till I use up my personal savings and when those are used up I can get ALG. Like I've say saved some money and available in my account, and I loose my job. Then I've to servive on money I've saved and when I've used my money, then they will give me ALG.

Is it true? What is the current scenario? If there is something like this, then they are just screwing us.

S....
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Arbeitlosgeld
Answer
12/6/05 1:19 PM as a reply to Samir.
"Is it true?"

No, it is not true, from whom did you hear this ?

It might be true, if you are getting social help(ALGII, sozialhilfe) but not for ALG.. ALG is kind of insurance where you get your own money which you invest during the time you work but ALG II and Sozialhilfe are different stories.

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/6/05 1:30 PM as a reply to Samir.
This what you wrote is so called 'Arbeitslosengeld Zwei' or 'Hartz IV'. This comes into play after 1 year of receiving 'normal' arbeitslosengeld. Although duration of 1 year can be also longer or shorter (perhaps). The idea is obviously to excercise pressure on unemployed to find some job. Let's say this is some mild version of "Aufenthaltstitel erlischt mit Beendigung der ... Tätigkeit", but it is not even close :-) .

But to receive ALG II however you must have NE/EG - and by the way - if you are on ALG II there is no chance to get german citizenship.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/6/05 4:47 PM as a reply to Samir.
I'd some discussion with some German friends. They were complaining about it and I got alarmed. emoticon Anyway they are screwing me, as cedomir said, I'm on Aufenthaltstitel and long way to go through it.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott