Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Meeting the World!

Invitation to Join "United Tamil Nadu"

Toggle
Hi to all Tamil speaking trust7 members ,

My name is Mrs. Geetha Leo . I live in Paderborn. We people from Tamil Nadu have started a group in Germany called as "UnitedTN" stands for
"United Tamil Nadu - We for Us Live United" .
I request all the natives from Tamil Nadu to join the group.

If you are interested please send your name, age, occupation and interest/hobbies to the following email id :- unite.tn@googlemail.com

You can also visit "UnitedTN" in the face book.
Also refer to the tamil invitation under "Docs" in Face book.

Awaiting your participation,

Yours Friendly,
Geetha Leo
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Invitation to Join "United Tamil Nadu"
Answer
9/2/11 7:17 PM as a reply to Kamala Geetha Francis Fernando.
it means anybody from outside tamil nadu is not allowed,Tamil nadu is already a new country or what

United TN --good one
why don't you have 29 different United X (states).
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/2/11 8:39 PM as a reply to Kamala Geetha Francis Fernando.
Hi,

I am from Tamil Nadu. I really don't understand the concept or need for united Tamil Nadu. Its already united and good thing is that we as a country is united.
As my friend dravidian suggested, please create such group for all the states.

Okay. If u really have some plus without disturbing the important concept/idea of India, one can think of joining you.

Good that there are no hidden agendas

ciao
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/6/11 1:06 PM as a reply to Kamala Geetha Francis Fernando.
Hi,

I got a little disturbed at the replies as my Invitation to join the group "UnitedTN" seems to have been misunderstood. I would not answer to the specific queries you have asked but would rather address my motivation and intention behind starting this group. And I hope that would clarify all of your doubts. The main motivational point is most of the times while I was interacting with fellow Indians from Tamil Nadu they preferred to communicate in English rather than in Tamil and/or Hindi. This is my experience and it doesn't have to be true for everyone. While, I also observed that Indians coming from other states communicate among themselves in their mother tongue and/or Hindi. Again, this is my experience and it doesn't have to be true for everyone.

So, the main intention here is to provide a platform for the people from Tamil Nadu currently living outside India. Through UnitedTN platform one can get to know other people from Tamil Nadu. Also, we intend to conduct certain events. But the base-line of such events/meetings will be to keep all activities in "Tamil" (as much as possible), so that you "re-live" for a couple of times in a year as you have "been living" back home. It is also intended for the "next generation" to get more insights into their culture, so whenever they are on visits to their grand-parents/relatives, they won't have much difficulty in establishing the cultural connection. For more information , kindly refer the facebook invitation (http://www.facebook.com/groups/133158740093592/doc/172917746117691/).

There is no other intention to keep our fellow Indians away from the group. And strictly speaking this has nothing to do with politics or has any other hidden agenda.

Thank you for your time and I hope I have put your doubts to rest.
Please feel free to ask me any further queries.
I welcome you to join the "UnitedTN" group.

Yours Friendly,
Geetha Leo
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/1/11 1:59 PM as a reply to Kamala Geetha Francis Fernando.
i am an indian,living in tamil nadu and have close ties with germany

if you "were" indian ( tamil origin ) and 'now" german by citizenship then promote deutschland not india.

if you still "are" an indian , living in germany then you again should promote germany as you live off that land.

pl dont promote clanish behaviour.the world has lots of things to learn , narrow mindedness is an allergy.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/6/11 3:28 AM as a reply to Kamala Geetha Francis Fernando.
>> well, at least not to defame any country is good

>> can promote whatever one likes as long it's not harming any one.

>> do not consider some country men coming together & celebrating as narrow mindness, it helps to learn bit different.

>> luckily we live in a great & free country
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18